How do you do it ? (1 Viewer)

physx

HSC
Hey all, im just about to start a summary book for maths and i was wondering how does the rest of the population of B(ored)OS study for maths, is it just a case of hitting chapter by chapter ? please comments on your own personal techniques would be awsome

-PhysX :bomb:

ScottyTee

HSC
Well I know Im not like everyone lol, but I made a few websites on revision and that helps it really sink into my head whilst doing something productive... :) probably not 99% of the peoples here cup of tea but works for me :D

kimii

UltimateMEMBER :D
HSC
mmms.. i just go through all the past hsc papers under exam conditions..
redoing the exams we had alredy
our skool gives us worksheets with really hard questions for each topic we do as homework.. i do them again as revision..
writing the summery book is a great idea! i do that too. and yes it helps alot to revise and reference to but for me doing questions is heaps easier..

physx

HSC
wow thanks people, yeah i like the idea of going through the past HSC papers and putting loose leaf in a display folder.

-thanks

Riviet

HSC
N/A
In the days leading up to the maths exam, I will do as many past papers as I have time to. If I don't know something, I'll look it up in the textbook.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
I usually make myself a summary of all the topics that could be covered in the exam, and then do a few past papers, until the night before the exam or the morning before the exam, where I would just relax and let off a bit of steam before doing the exam.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)