how do you enrol in electives?!?!? (1 Viewer)

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
well, this semester i have 3 units only and want to enrol in an elective. trouble is, i havent found anything that specifically says how to enrol in an elective :(

also what is the deadline that determines the last day i can enrol in a unit/drop a unit before it gets calculated towards my HECS?

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
ive got no idea what the deadline is. maybe the census date, which is 27 August for Spring session. but to enrol in a unit, go here: http://sites.uws.edu.au/students/admin/forms/index.phtml#Enrol

and get the form called "program variation". print it, fill it out, adding the unit you want to do, and hand it in to your student centre.

haha ohh btw i laughed hysterically at the little story in your sig about the man in the filing cabinet HAHAHA

Kulazzi

HSC
Check here. I think you fill out the Program Variation form. It has written on the form says "Adding a unit after the end of week 2 requires....blah blah blah" so I believe you just have to fill the form out as normal [before the end of week 2 if you're not bothered to hunt down your coordinator].

If all else fails, just ring the student centre.

I believe the Census Date is 31st of August (from UWS diary)

dang: Shell beat me to it! :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)