How do you enrol into ELEC2141? (1 Viewer)

tazhossain99

HSC
I'm trying to enroll into ELEC2141 for the BE/ME but It keeps saying 'Requirements have not been met to enrol in the specified class. The enrollment transaction was not processed.'. I'm assuming this is because of the prerequisite required (elec1111 or elec1112) for normal BE students. Could someone tell me how I can overcome this issue, as I need to enroll in this course. All first year BE/ME students should be able to do this course.

Any help is appreciated, cheers.

CNSie

HSC
Uni Grad
Maybe just send an email to the electrical engineering office explaining the situation or if you don't mind just go to the electrical building and they'll enrol you if there is no trouble. Why don't you need to do ELEC1111 tho?

tazhossain99

HSC
Maybe just send an email to the electrical engineering office explaining the situation or if you don't mind just go to the electrical building and they'll enrol you if there is no trouble. Why don't you need to do ELEC1111 tho?
After calling them up, I figured that ELEC2141 had a pre-req, being ELEC1111 (as you mentioned). It all works out nicely now. Thanks for the help!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)