How do YOU feel.. (1 Viewer)

bobzz

HSC
This is just a general post, like how do u;s all feel about well the hsc..
I get that some ppl dont give a shit, cudnt care less wat not, and thats cool but for those ppl like my self who do want to do well and what not, how do u;s feel?
to be honest i just feel tired like really tired i fill like im physically sick of it, but at the same time im scared and i just cant bloody wait to finish. i cant belive its here like not at all its like so close now!
and how will you feel if u dnt get the mark ur after? id feel cutt in half...
so yer wats your feelings like? like honeslty wat do u feel like

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
回复: How do YOU feel..

godammit let me do the hsc, get my 90+ and get me into my bloody course and hoidays please.

bobzz

HSC
oh man i wanted to do i poll with this thread, but i spent more then 2 mins tying in and now i cant boooo

bobzz

HSC
^^ Hey thanks!
study hard for next yr

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
Wellllll

Socially it's been the most intimate and fulfilling experience of my life to date. New friends, new experiences (new shot glasses) and things I'll never forget. In that respect, I'm going to miss this year so bad. My social life has been organised for me 5 days a week the moment I get out of my car, and now its.. not. My phone bill will suffer, haha.

Academically, its just another bridge. The biggest bridge to date, mind you but when I calm down and put it in perspective its not so daunting. I love learning and challenges, so this year has been academically a totally blast. Woooo.

I have loved year 12.

KhyryKay

HSC
honestly, its been one of the most scary, yet most awesome time ever this year.

with the hsc less then 2 weeks away, its frighting how our whole schooling lives have come to this point. Though the amount of study I've done is enough to send me crazy. haha.

All I have to say to everyone else, is study hard but don't stress. You'll get what you get. Just be happy.

For them doing it next year, really study hard during the whole year not right at the end but have fun. Its your last year at high school. enjoy it. =]

Holidays soon. =]

danz90

HSC
Re: 回复: How do YOU feel..

tommykins said:
godammit let me do the hsc, get my 90+ and get me into my bloody course and hoidays please.
I feel exactly the same.

I feel fed up of all this mental and physical draining... although I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I feel calm about my exams, which is a good thing... but I'm pessimistic about some, unfortunately.

Ahh well.... whatever I get, I get. What you put in, is what you get out.. (hopefully)

Epistemophobia

Serenity Painted Death
HSC
how do i feel.. i feel like a wall made up of thick air surrounds me. and i'm starting to breathe it in.

friction

HSC
I cant believe it. Every year you look at the year 12s and think how old mature and everything they are. Now its us and i dont feel any different. I just cant believe that it is here. Its one of those things that you always think about but seems out of your reach.

At the same time im stoked for the next part of my life.

~Natalie:)~

HSC
well.........
honestly the lead up to the HSC has been the most scary, daunting, stressful thing in my life to date. I also feel excited that another part of my life after school is about to start and I am so looking forward to the HSC being over.

Leo 100

HSC
N/A
Animals said:
The experience has been like 65 stabs in the stomach. Like when Keithy stabbed Chopper.
lol.
i hate studying... no motivation

mattchis

HSC
I jsut want it to be over and done with now, hate study and wanna see my girlfriend more :(

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
Really want to get business and the 2 english's over with...feeling most nervous about them.

get 80UAI.

love life.

nick3157

Not Actually A Member
HSC
its over in less than a month. wow. nervous about the exams. really excited that itll be over in less than a month. pumped for schoolies! but sad that our year group wont get together again after that.

Felix Jones

HSC
im clm and bludging like crazy right now, not cos i dont give a shit bout hsc, but cos i only need uai in the 80's. my school predicted my uai in the mid 90's so after i learnt i only need mid 80's ive been bludging like theres no tommorow. im really really relexed and calm bout the hsc.

it kinda feels good knowing that u dont have to work ur arse off for some stupid number that will only be used by unis only once to secure ur future.

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC
well a lot of my friends are impressed at how much im studying...its just making me tired and loco really, i have been acting mighty strange of late really haha. i cant wait for post-hsc life- formal, schoolies, parties, clubbing, catching up with friends, summer job fingers crossed...but mainly not worrying about studying anymore! i am getting a little more freaked out as each day passes because i will never be ready but hey, i can only do my best!
if i don't get 93.10...well there are luckily multiple pathways into psych but i think id be more disappointed in myself for not getting 93.10+ because i know i'm definitely capable of it!

Felix Jones

HSC
whats ur school ranked dance2urbeat? cos from ur ranks...soz but they look aweful....except history...wd.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
She's from Gosford high is a selective high school, good luck dance2urownbeat, you'll be fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)