How do YOU feel.. (1 Viewer)

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC
um excuse me? how do my ranks look crap? maths and society yes, but the rest are fine. yeh no offence taken at all...
and yes, my school is top 20 and 93.10 is def achievable, as in 93-94 was my uai prediction...

danz90

HSC
friction said:
I cant believe it. Every year you look at the year 12s and think how old mature and everything they are. Now its us and i dont feel any different. I just cant believe that it is here. Its one of those things that you always think about but seems out of your reach.

At the same time im stoked for the next part of my life.
Yep... I still can't comprehend that I'm sitting English HSC Paper 1 in a week.

:uhoh:

I feel pretty CRAP at the moment. There has not been one day in these two week holidays that I haven't studied... and I was also studying after the trials (gave myself 1 week break then kept studying).... BUT.... I feel as though I haven't learnt/studied as much as I should have. I don't feel ready for my HSC, sadly...

Last edited:

2S1D3

HSC
dance2urownbeat said:
well a lot of my friends are impressed at how much im studying...its just making me tired and loco really, i have been acting mighty strange of late really haha. i cant wait for post-hsc life- formal, schoolies, parties, clubbing, catching up with friends, summer job fingers crossed...but mainly not worrying about studying anymore! i am getting a little more freaked out as each day passes because i will never be ready but hey, i can only do my best!
if i don't get 93.10...well there are luckily multiple pathways into psych but i think id be more disappointed in myself for not getting 93.10+ because i know i'm definitely capable of it!
Was going to say exactly what you said, but anyway lets hope we get what we are capable of :)...good luck, btw are you looking for psychology at Macquarie uni?

dance2urownbeat

HSC
yep the honours course.
my first pref is ba (psych) at sydney but its 98.50, a little out of reach, but 93.10 is def more likely :) are you wanting to do it too?

crazathiest

HSC
I'll be able to cope with English Papers most likely, and then I have General Maths (which im terrible at), then Legal (which i perform well in, but legal can sway me).

I then have Modern (daunting), and IPT (bore me to sleep, AFTERNOON EXAM)

I'm aiminf for 60-80 UAI, nothing fancy. If I bomb out, I'll go somewhere else. :)

(SID GET ON MSN FOO!)

soap~

Legal Eagle
HSC
I for one feel crap.
Got sick yesterday, taken practically all of today off studying, still got a stuffy head.
And the HSC is now less than a week away with 3 exams one after the other (Business->IT->English).

2S1D3

HSC
dance2urownbeat said:
yep the honours course.
my first pref is ba (psych) at sydney but its 98.50, a little out of reach, but 93.10 is def more likely :) are you wanting to do it too?
Yea it's my 2nd preference...but I really want to do B Comm at UNSW, kind of hard to get into though
Edit: no kenny study:p

dance2urownbeat

HSC
2S1D3 said:
Yea it's my 2nd preference...but I really want to do B Comm at UNSW, kind of hard to get into though
Edit: no kenny study:p
what's the uai for b comm slash what uai do you think you might get?

2S1D3

HSC
i might get around 92 max if I get good marks in the externals but theres this hsc plus thing in unsw, it lowers the cut off for each maths subject you get band 5 for so yea...but I might try macquarie if I cant get into UNSW for b comm

souadhaneen

HSC
I really dont have too many strong emotions about this. I care quite a bit and when im not studying, i think about the day the results come out. each subject is followed by a different emotion. English (adv) and paper one is scaryyyyyy, however ex english is not as demanding and i have a few days for it. I have given up on maths and have not opened my book once. hehe, i know its not gonna count so am spending rest of time on other subjects. Legal studies and modern history should be fine and i get an 8 day block to study for drama, which is only 20% anyway and ex 2 english has already been handed in. There is light at the end of the tunnel, am looking forward to gilmore girls marathon, trip to the gold coast (not during schoolies) and holiday to the U.S.A with my sister, whos also doin the HSC. So excited!!!!

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
...like walking in there and re-enacting the colombine highschool massacre

HSC
^^ I actually had a dream about me doing that in my english exam.

I'm feeling alright. I'm not nervous yet. I think I could be studying more, but I'm doing alright. 3 hrs a day seems like nothing compared to what you guys are doing but I'm consistent and I do weekends too. I'm kinda scared bout scaling though, I think that's where I'm nervous. And because we are the first yr 12s at my school we have no school rank!

imqt

Premium Member
HSC
getting nervous now aiming for 95+ the pressure is on!

business first up good luck to all my fellow business people

danz90

HSC
imqt said:
getting nervous now aiming for 95+ the pressure is on!
yesssss im getting very nervous.
im most nervous about English adv paper 2

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
i-love-maynard said:
And because we are the first yr 12s at my school we have no school rank!
lol, dont worry! just do ur best, must be exciting being the first yr 12's

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)