How do you get a girl to like you? (1 Viewer)

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
girls have a better chance of making someone like her, it's a thing called vagina. The thing is like a damned magnet.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
rofl. whilst sex is quite the attraction for many a hormone charged teen, it becomes less important to later years i think.

berry580

HSC
AsyLum said:
rofl. whilst sex is quite the attraction for many a hormone charged teen, it becomes less important to later years i think.
Yes, I believe so too.
Although I too have imaginations with girls, but when I really have a gf, I don't think I'll dump her for not having sex with me (with a reasonable reason).

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
(Un)fortunately, I am still in those teenage years.

Winston

HSC
Tommy_Lamp said:
i recommend that u dont try and make a girl like you, just find a girl that has mutual feelings.
Yeah i have to agree on that... and in reference to this thread, is there even a general formula, lol i don't think so...i think it all comes natural, and if it works out... then it works out, if not heh oh well...

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
berry580 said:
Love is pretty much based on trust, and trust comes from knowledge of each other. So you might as well try to know as much thing about the girl you like during your temporary friendship (hopefully) as possible.
if you became friends with someone thinking they were "potential" then yeh you get to know them and like them, whereas i would never go out with an actual friend, it's just creepy. and if i find out that they like me i would see it as a betrayal and probably won't want anything to do with them. it's pretty bad when you think someone is your friend and they were just thinking about getting into your pants.

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
Jago said:
alright you want advice? you got it.

1. If this girl considers you a "friend" then it's game over. You aint getting any unless shes REALLY drunk. Nothing you can do about it.
This is true for the most part. But I reckon it depends on the length of the friendship. If you have been friends for a long time, I doubt it ever works. You are stuck as their 'cuddle bitch'. But If the friendship is relatively short or not very strong (eg- u hang around in the same group), then you have a chance at making something of it.

Answering the original question. It is really hard to make a girl like you. If she doesnt feel anythin in the first place, and you keep pushing it, then you probably will just make the situation worse.

Winston

HSC
Toodulu said:
if you became friends with someone thinking they were "potential" then yeh you get to know them and like them, whereas i would never go out with an actual friend, it's just creepy. and if i find out that they like me i would see it as a betrayal and probably won't want anything to do with them. it's pretty bad when you think someone is your friend and they were just thinking about getting into your pants.

lol it's funny if you think about it, like wouldn't you want to go out with someone you have common with, and that you can talk to them well, and be open? But then the chances of being in common and being open about everything is generally when you're good friends with them, and then you don't want to break that good friendship and risk it on a god knows how long relationship.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
reno2004 said:
This is true for the most part. But I reckon it depends on the length of the friendship. If you have been friends for a long time, I doubt it ever works. You are stuck as their 'cuddle bitch'. But If the friendship is relatively short or not very strong (eg- u hang around in the same group), then you have a chance at making something of it.

Answering the original question. It is really hard to make a girl like you. If she doesnt feel anythin in the first place, and you keep pushing it, then you probably will just make the situation worse.
The phrase you're looking for is an:

Emotional Tampon.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
jhakka said:
Continually ask her if she likes you until she says yes.
is that how you got your woman? :D
*pictures simpsons scenario*
"will you go out with me?"

"no"

"no"

"no"

"no"

"no"

"ALLRIGHT ALLRIGHT I WILL!"

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
tease the girl lots
the guy i like bags me out all the time, which got my attention, which made me start thinking about him more, which made me like him more.
now i just dont know if he likes me or not...so ya gotta be careful how you bag, make sure you let on that you like them.

Winston

HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
is that how you got your woman? :D
*pictures simpsons scenario*

"no"

"no"

"no"

"no"

"no"

"ALLRIGHT ALLRIGHT I WILL!"
LOL... psssh i highly doubt that will work... she'll only get ape shit at you...

Winston

HSC
hipsta_jess said:
tease the girl lots
the guy i like bags me out all the time, which got my attention, which made me start thinking about him more, which made me like him more.
now i just dont know if he likes me or not...so ya gotta be careful how you bag, make sure you let on that you like them.

lol errm... for some reason that would be weird... we'll then have a large influx of males teasing chicks........... ;)

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Asquithian said:
1. Suck up to her ...
2. Tell her she is so beautiful and that you will do anything for her
3. Wait on her hand and foot
4. Be totally submissive, never speak up and let her rule you
5. Be able to get her off and have her screaming in 30 seconds flat
6. Have good clothes...girls will like you even if you are dickhead
7. Be cool...girls like cool guys...coupled with good clothing...
8. Be rich ...come on it kinda helps.
9. Nice car...goes with the above
Number 1, 2, 3, 4 LOL... man that's wussy behaviour.

Being rich and nice clothes, and nice car is true.... girls look at your shoes first and decide whether they want to fuck you or not.

AMAZING

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
Winston said:
lol it's funny if you think about it, like wouldn't you want to go out with someone you have common with, and that you can talk to them well, and be open? But then the chances of being in common and being open about everything is generally when you're good friends with them, and then you don't want to break that good friendship and risk it on a god knows how long relationship.
hmm yeh.. but you're not being very open with them if you have different interpretations of what could just be friendly gestures. i guess the only way it's possible is if you have flirted them a lot to get the message through, and turned yourself into a "potential bf/gf"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)