How do you get a girl to like you? (1 Viewer)

paul09

HSC
Contrary to what many people in this thread say, it is possible(depending on the girl).

I thought it would be funny to try to get my best mates sister to like me lol. Over the past year I built up a friendship(this took ~6months to get a really close friendship). Then I slowly started sending flirtatious txts and and just flirted whenever I got the chance.

Just yesterday, she sent me a txt asking if I wanted to go out sometime :)

I love it cos now he cops so much shit 'ahahaha ur sister likes paul!'
And she's nice looking too, if I got the chance (and knew my mate wouldn't find out) I'd go her :)
Anyways...

Just build up a friendship first, then flirt a bit, once you start flirting you can tell whether you have a chance or not...

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
paul09 said:
Contrary to what many people in this thread say, it is possible(depending on the girl).

I thought it would be funny to try to get my best mates sister to like me lol. Over the past year I built up a friendship(this took ~6months to get a really close friendship). Then I slowly started sending flirtatious txts and and just flirted whenever I got the chance.

Just yesterday, she sent me a txt asking if I wanted to go out sometime :)

I love it cos now he cops so much shit 'ahahaha ur sister likes paul!'
And she's nice looking too, if I got the chance (and knew my mate wouldn't find out) I'd go her :)
Anyways...

Just build up a friendship first, then flirt a bit, once you start flirting you can tell whether you have a chance or not...
You're a pretty sh*t friend. If you thought it was 'funny' then yes you're insecure yourself jeW pLaya.

Although for everything else i think seems about right. Although how do you know how long to build the friendship for? Just when it 'feels' right? Why don't girls feel right dating strangers (not dating not hooking up/one night stands) but won't consider dating a guy they've known for so long because it'd 'ruin the friendship'?

Think i might start a thread on this :)

FlashCE

HSC
Me: Do you wanna go on a date?
Her: Uhh... sorry. I already have a boyfriend?
Me: How would you like a MANfriend?

*Sex*

hyparzero

BOS Male Prostitute
HSC
1. Don't act like a jerk

2. Don't appear too desperate as to appear like a loser

3. Slight humour goes a long way, but never let it get out of line.

4. Treat her as a good friend.

5. If she isn't your girlfriend yet, never treat her like one.

6. Do not spoil her (gifts etc)

7. Ask her to hang out (not a date)- keep in mind the good friend rule. So no touchy touchy.

8. Be a good listener as it goes a long way.

9. If you argue (for goodness sake, lets say, politics) always agree with her and let her win.

10. Never blatantly admit that you like her, until you are absolutely sure she's interested. You do not want the 'lets just be friends' reply now do you? Usually they'll give you signs... ie. SMS's asking you how your day was, flirty msgs, or will tell you herself that she's interested.

Skeeta

HSC
hyparzero said:
10. Never blatantly admit that you like her, until you are absolutely sure she's interested. You do not want the 'lets just be friends' reply now do you? Usually they'll give you signs... ie. SMS's asking you how your day was, flirty msgs, or will tell you herself that she's interested.
This is wrong.

I always fail to see whether a guy is actually interested in me, of if he wants to be my friend. I SERIOUSLY suck at this. I mean, it doesnt particularly matter - because i've never been on a man hunt. BUt if i ever did.

I'd need a big neon sign saying

HEY YOU! LOOK OVER HERE AT THIS BIG NEON SIGN! MY NAME IS -------- I MET YOU AT --------- AND I REALLY LIKE YOU. WHEN I SAY LIKE, IT MEANS I WANT TO FUCK YOU AND POSSIBLY (NOT) HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU. PLEASE ENJOY THIS BIG NEON SIGN

edit:
And then i'll be like. Oh yeah him! I forgot about that. Oh man i actually am in love with him. Funny that i didnt notice before. I guess I will make babies with him.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
(1) Buy drinks
(2) Make her laugh
(3) Offer her promises that you'll respect her in the morning.
(4) Undertake post-orgasmic clarity and realise 'wow... i really should leave because the reason I'm with her instead of her 2 attractive friends was because I was either drunk or just not fussy as long as I got my end in'

hyparzero

BOS Male Prostitute
HSC
Seems like you're quite the exception here skeeta

Skeeta said:
This is wrong.

I always fail to see whether a guy is actually interested in me, of if he wants to be my friend. I SERIOUSLY suck at this. I mean, it doesnt particularly matter - because i've never been on a man hunt. BUt if i ever did.

I'd need a big neon sign saying

HEY YOU! LOOK OVER HERE AT THIS BIG NEON SIGN! MY NAME IS -------- I MET YOU AT --------- AND I REALLY LIKE YOU. WHEN I SAY LIKE, IT MEANS I WANT TO FUCK YOU AND POSSIBLY (NOT) HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU. PLEASE ENJOY THIS BIG NEON SIGN

edit:
And then i'll be like. Oh yeah him! I forgot about that. Oh man i actually am in love with him. Funny that i didnt notice before. I guess I will make babies with him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)