How do you get over him/her quicker? (1 Viewer)

dxb

HSC
She/he breaks it up with you or he/she stops seeing you and your totally shattered.

How the fuck do you get over it?

original123

*Original Convention*
HSC
This just recently happened so several of my friends.
We've found that the best way to get over someone is to try and not bother thinking about how to get over them; it'll just make it worse.
Just go about your normal daily life and it will happen naturally.
Seems like a pretty useless idea but it works better than anything else -- unless you'd be the type to go for a quick make-out with someone else...but we all know where that story ends.

HalcyonSky

HSC
You can't really help how long it takes, you just have to wait for the chemicals in your brain to stop fucking with you

After a few months youll be wondering why the fuck you liked her in the first place

Che08

HSC
HalcyonSky said:
You can't really help how long it takes, you just have to wait for the chemicals in your brain to stop fucking with you

After a few months youll be wondering why the fuck you liked her in the first place
i agree totally.. you just gotta wait it out.. but it helps if they turn into a complete a-hole.. or if they start dating someone else.

EDIT: what happened?

dxb

HSC
Ahhh I was "too imature". lol. Well thats what she said anyways.

The thing that ended it was a "free entry pass" to one of the clubs in my area. LOL fucked I know. I thought I was joking around by consistly anyoying her about this pass, like I honistly couldnt give a fuck about it but she thought I was fully serious.

Long story, so thats not all of it, other parts include me telling her I just wanted 2 be mates when its not what I ment, another time I got on the flippers n she wasnt impressed. Shouldnt have told her, but I guess I just had 2 tell her the truth lol.

But the pass was the final straw if you like, that ended it.

Im already sorta over it because I found on her friends myspace a short comment sayin sumthin like "i broke it off. best ever lol"

I can only guess she was talking about me but who knows.

SipSip

HSC
N/A
find someone else...date someone else

found that it's the best method

dior1

HSC
N/A
im always having this problem (currently i am and it sucks bawls)
im just trying to stay positive and think about all the other spunks out there.

and even if you have to see her everyday, try and ignore the fact you dated her, actually just ignore her. walk past here like you would anybody else

lul i dunno

goodluck anyways xD

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
take a dump on/in their car or something

dxb

HSC
Lol I'm not sure if im in denyal or whatever that shit is about the 7 phases you go thru after a break up, but I feel fine now. I thought id be like full emo as, like i was when I tried to get out of bed this morning but I duno, its not even on my mind anymore. I'm pretty lucky beacuse I only see her when we used 2 meet up. So now it wont be 4 ages or until I go out in melbs.

On a side note, should I even try 2 be mates with her after that comment she left on her friends myspace??

Pretty awsome lulz.

PS, all this happend last night.

CieL

HSC
When if first happens, it doesn't really sink in until a few days later..
After that you'll start to feel lonely n shit..

But the way I deal with it is to avoid talking or seeing them for at least half a year, hang out with everyone, SHOPPING! lol I spent $600 today due to retail therapy.. bought myself some shit to make myself feel good..

I wouldnt try to be mates if you still have an attachment to them. Makes it at least 10xs harder to fully get over them. I would probably start approaching them if they wanted to still be friends about 6 months later. Because if you keep talking and shit, there's a high possibility you'd get together again, then shit just starts repeating itself..

yer8899

HSC
dxb said:
Lol I'm not sure if im in denyal or whatever that shit is about the 7 phases you go thru after a break up, but I feel fine now. I thought id be like full emo as, like i was when I tried to get out of bed this morning but I duno, its not even on my mind anymore. I'm pretty lucky beacuse I only see her when we used 2 meet up. So now it wont be 4 ages or until I go out in melbs.

On a side note, should I even try 2 be mates with her after that comment she left on her friends myspace??

Pretty awsome lulz.

PS, all this happend last night.
snub the biatch

uncomeringue

HSC
First off, get ridiculously drunk & talk about how lonely you are to a mate who will remind you how trivial & shit your problems are compared to the rest of the world. Second, CieL is right - don't speak to her for a long time if you have any feelings left for her - it'll fuck you up, and you have to completely start from scratch if you want to be friends so wait a few months.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)