How Do You Get Random Guys Off Your Back? (1 Viewer)

Pace_T

HSC
cant u jsut ignore them if they stare. and if they approach u, u could always just say sorry i have a boyfriend and if they persist just keep saying no thanks or whatever. whats so hard about that? and its not being rude either. girls always get this sort of attention, after u turn 18 u should get use to it

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Mick Smith's gun shop near railway square has 25% of all knives and swords at the moment. True story.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Miles Edgeworth said:
Then you stab him the fuck back, your parents didn't raise you to be a quitter.
In the balls.

HSC
tell them you have a boyfriend .. and if they're like "oh i just want to dance blah blah" be like "you know what, i just want to hang out with my friends, i don't really feel like leaving them". usually works for me.

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
directly after their last comment you look at them in the eyes with a confused look on your face as if they just said something really stupid. you then look down at them as if youre sizing them up for a second or two while you slowly form a look of disgust before you return your gaze back towards their eyes. you then make an inverbal sound of disgust ("uuhhh....") and turn around and walk away without saying a thing.

im sure thatll get most guys off your back.

T

Testpilot

iitbpinww said:
LOL. I'm 17. I think that's illegal.
Its illegal to wear a gold ring at the age of 17? He said nothing about getting married.

Pace_T

HSC
this thread can easily turn into the OP boasting about it. i just wanna say that ive seen some of the ugliest mutts in the world get hit on by guys :confused:

T

trolloutaface

iitbpinww said:
I recenty went to a party and was really shitted when guys came up to me, started talking, asking to dance, etc. and I wasn't interested for various reasons.
How the hell do you just like, leave them/tell them to get lost without being rude/bitchy?
lol @ thickheads. the only way to get rid of them is to act bitchy/rude.....or just like push them away and slowly walk off.

or just tell them you have a b/f.

+_=

*BIRDIE*

RAWR!!!
HSC
you could use reverse psychology.... act all in to them, get over clingy and then dump 'em for their best mate, repeat and they will either leave you alone or get a restraing order to do so!

Pace_T

HSC
*BIRDIE* said:
you could use reverse psychology.... act all in to them, get over clingy and then dump 'em for their best mate, repeat and they will either leave you alone or get a restraing order to do so!
uhh ohhhh, sounds like ur REALLY experienced in that area, laura :p
<3

iitbpinww

HSC
LOL.
Not too sure about some suggestions.
They are giving me the biggest laughs though.
Oh, and about the ring thing, you think that if I put a gold ring on my ring finger guys'll stay away from me? Perhaps if they're using binoculars and think I'm old enough to be married.
Some girls I know just wear rings on their ring fingers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)