How do you get sb to fall in love with you? (1 Viewer)

doggogo8

HSC
I've met this guy that I like a lot. But I know that he doesnt feel the same way.... Is there anything I can do to get him to like me?

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
doggogo8 said:
I've met this guy that I like a lot. But I know that he doesnt feel the same way.... Is there anything I can do to get him to like me?
No no no... You can't make or force someone to fall in love with you.. Just be yourself and go with the flow and see what happens.

doggogo8

HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
No no no... You can't make or force someone to fall in love with you.. Just be yourself and go with the flow and see what happens.
that make life sad. i can NEVER get what i want from life. so depressing! Is it cz of my looks? or the way i talk? i dont get it! It's sad.....

miaomiao

HSC
N/A
Probably not, unfortunately. :( You could try but you'll probably just end up getting hurt. How do you know he doesn't like you? If you REALLY like him, like LOVE him just stay friends with him and see what happens. Don't forget theres plenty of fish in the sea ;)

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
Yeah, just hang in there...

My current girlfriend was in the same position you were in... I liked other girls, before coming to my senses and getting together with my girlfriend...

So yeah... just keep staying around, and hope something happens.

Good luck. :D

doggogo8

HSC
the problem it that well, basically we both kinda like each other. (he told me tht and i told him, too) but i want sth more intimate. he just doesnt get the signals......u know wht i mean? but i cant act desperate..... but i really am.....anyone have an answer? or a cure to my disease? im suffocating!!!!!!

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Be Brave

If you guys are good friends, then just stay friends and maybe one day he'll open his eyes and... :D
DON'T make yourself look desperate - because that's what I did in my early days... and it wasn't pretty. :(
Seems like he enjoys your company, like you said, he likes you too. So it's a good start... but then, what exactly do you mean by something "more intimate"? If it's stuff like holding hands and kissing - be patient ;) If it's sex - it's a little bit TOOOOOO early!
Just wait and see :) if nothing happens and he's really not interested, then move on. It's easy once you spot someone else :)
Good luck ;)

Last edited:

doggogo8

HSC
on the verge of suffocating!

how can i know wot he really wants?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
doggogo8 said:
Lose some weight.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
doggogo8 said:
the problem it that well, basically we both kinda like each other. (he told me tht and i told him, too) but i want sth more intimate. he just doesnt get the signals......u know wht i mean? but i cant act desperate..... but i really am.....anyone have an answer? or a cure to my disease? im suffocating!!!!!!
Casually ask him out. Say something like "What are you doing on (day) would you like to (here say something that you wanna do)
If he says no then at least you know you tried.

Maybe ask him to see a movie? Thats something casual and you won't sound desperate. If you don't want to see a movie ask him to do something else with you.If he likes you I don't know what's stopping him from making a move??
He might be shy. Or he might see your signals and is just acting dumb. I don't know

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
cmon duffman, you're not so slim yourself :p
a wise man once said :: if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all :)
Duffman's a buff man! Oh yeah!

miaomiao

HSC
N/A
You could be the most attractive, slimmest person on the planet and he still might not like you... it has nothing to do with you as a person he just may not like you... but then he may. Boys can be very confusing...

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
hiphophorray123 said:
offer him head
lollll
hehe dont do that! but if u wanna express to him how u feel just be careful in the way you approach him (dont be too forward), because he might not understand u the right way.....thats what happend with me and this guy, and i dont blame him, but now our friendship iz gone....so talk wisely and if he says nah i dont wanna go there then take it, dont go after him because youll just get upset, if he wants you he should come to you, if he dosent do that then forget him, hes wont be worth it.

S

Shuter

miaomiao said:
You could be the most attractive, slimmest person on the planet and he still might not like you... it has nothing to do with you as a person he just may not like you...
Wrong.[comment]comment[/comment]

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
If a girl bluntly offered me head, I would pause then declare my love for her.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
doggogo8 said:
lots of alcohol and chloroform.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)