how do you know when you like someone? (1 Viewer)

bubble_tea

How do you distinguish between 'more than friend' like, 'sibling' like or 'adoring that person for who they are' like?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
if you're like me, the more than a friend thing is when you butterflies that last for days after you've seen the person in question (i.e right now)

lengstar

HSC
mz_bubbletea said:
How do you distinguish between 'more than friend' like, 'sibling' like or 'adoring that person for who they are' like?
does that mean you already like someone?! damn! there goes MY chance :(

:p

Angelic_Angel88

Miss Guided
HSC
mz_bubbletea said:
Well, a wise friend believes that if you have to ask yourself if you like a person, then you probably do. Why else would you feel the need to ask such a question if you had no feelings for them?

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
Asquithian said:
when you remember title details about them...like what earings they were wearing when you met them etc
aww really? thats nice asqui..a side of you ive never read before :)

when i like a person, i completely freeze or make a dash for it when theyre in my vicinity..or i realise i have this huge grin on - or someone points out why im so- when i daydream about them.. hehe i have butteflies writing this now

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
Asquithian said:
i do have 6000 posts...not all of them in the politics forum going nuts at the right wingers
hehe i know. but what time do i have to read them all? unless i was a professional crazed fan of course

capsicum

HSC
i guess when you can't stop thinking about if you like them or not, cuz if you don't like them, you wouldn't spend a lot of your time dwelling on the thought of liking them as more than a friend. and when you do, and you can't make out if you do or don't, chances are, you probably do cuz you keep thinking about it...

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
you just know....if you are like "oh how do i know if i like him?" i dont think you do....because you do know, its instinct and whatever. everyone experiences different feelings when they like someone.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Loz#1 said:
if you're like me, the more than a friend thing is when you butterflies that last for days after you've seen the person in question (i.e right now)

When I say days, I mean daaaays. It's no fun.

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
_Bushra_ said:
i ignore the guy or sometimes pretend that i dont like them at all...isnt that weird?
so desu ne....! make a run for it...it works for 5 seconds and then all u feel is regret :(

belly_moo

burgur 'o5
HSC
Asquithian said:
a few of my female friends were VERY shocked when i told them all this...i think im just really observant...i tend to notice and not forget clothes and earings...
awww.. lol its good to be observant though... take notice of seemingly insignificant things but later on it sometimes turns out to be something really important.. i dunno.. little things add up :)

n its good that not a lot of your female friends [or friends in general] know about this haha .. it might come in handy one day n you can use it as a trick up the sleave ;)

belly_moo

burgur 'o5
HSC
veanz said:
so desu ne....! make a run for it...it works for 5 seconds and then all u feel is regret :(
v.truuuuue~!!! you also start to make mental notes and daydream and thinking of the hypotheticals.. eg "what if i did talk to him?"; "what if i smiled at him?" .. bah :(

~ForAGoodCause~

always been the easy kill
Can we take a ride? ... get out of this place whil
HSC
hmm sometimes i find it hard to figure out how i feel about people.. and whether if its what i am actually feeling or what i just think i feel but actually dont

but i remember a clear incident a couple of weeks ago where i knew i really liked someone cos i got major butterflies and was super nervous, embarassed etc. when i talked to them. and that never really happened with anyone before........ its weird for me bcos i dont really get crushes or anythin =/ , well not real ones that last this long ... ah not good

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
when u like some1 and u act like they dont exist or u hate them or something

every1 does it- its a really bad habbit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)