How do you know when you've fallen in love? (1 Viewer)

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Is this a troll thread

There's a guy and girl thread on opposite gender IOIs

Now there's this

(sorry if it isn't)

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
She's in your dreams. Needlesstosay if Timstar is in your dreams, obv you're not in love with him. However despite this circumstance being highly rare, the phenomenon is witnessed in JT145

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
What the heck

I have never dreamt about Timstar

But yeah look up psychoanalysis

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
She's in your dreams. Needlesstosay if Timstar is in your dreams, obv you're not in love with him. However despite this circumstance being highly rare, the phenomenon is witnessed in JT145
Just cos you dream about a girl doesn't mean you love her rofl.

Julie M

HSC
You know you are in love when EVERY part of your being longs to be with that person CONSTANTLY. You also THINK about them constantly and cannot go MINUTES without speaking to them. You sound like a POET when you are describing them to your friends because they are just that AMAZING! As Dr Seuss once said: "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."

tsdylan

HSC
You know you are in love when EVERY part of your being longs to be with that person CONSTANTLY. You also THINK about them constantly and cannot go MINUTES without speaking to them. You sound like a POET when you are describing them to your friends because they are just that AMAZING! As Dr Seuss once said: "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."
Yeah this is what to me falling in love is anyways #supercorny but yeah, its like the key indicator that youre in love and not just liking somebody :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)