How do you know your relationships heading for the rocks? (1 Viewer)

seeka_train

HSC
Ok, how do you know when to call it quits?

How do u differenciate between being the end and another bump along the road?

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
Depends what your attitude to the relationship is i guess. How serious it is. If you are both looking for a long-term type relationship then it's just a series of bumps in the road untill you cant stand each other any more. If it's a less serious relationship, maybe it's not worth the trouble to try fix the problems. Decide for urself I think.

LazyBoy

HSC
well i think, think once again the practicality of economics could be applied here. for me quite a few 'bumps' in the road, inclose proximinity i.e. a couple of recessions, will result in an end of a relationship i.e. a depression.

if you spend more time making war, rather than love. its time you both moved on.

HSC
Like Cactus said, I think it depends on how dedicated you are to the relationship.

Personally I'd say when you being with the other person no longer makes you happy, or when you stop seeing the things in them that attracted you to them in the first place.

Another indication might be when you start to feel that talking about your problems together isn't solving them, and instead things are just getting worse; but again, that depends on whether you're in it for the long haul or not.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
ogmzergrush said:
Like Cactus said, I think it depends on how dedicated you are to the relationship.

Personally I'd say when you being with the other person no longer makes you happy, or when you stop seeing the things in them that attracted you to them in the first place.

Another indication might be when you start to feel that talking about your problems together isn't solving them, and instead things are just getting worse; but again, that depends on whether you're in it for the long haul or not.
I agree, and I think you just know and get the feeling yourself

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
When its just not worth the effort anymore... whatever level of effort that is, is upto you though.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
When you stop thinking theyre one of the best looking people youve ever seen.
When you stop wanting to tell them EVERYTHING
When you stop caring about what they do/say.
When you stop liking them as much as ur best friend.
When you start thinking about hooking up with other people.
When you cant be bothered hiding any of the above.

django_

HSC
omG that is SO TRUE!! i dont think i ever got to the last point...lol thats slack

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
Raiks said:
When its just not worth the effort anymore... whatever level of effort that is, is upto you though.
ah i dont know- sometimes i feel a relationship is tough and an effort but i put in the effort thinking things will change hopefully....if that doesnt happen obviously leave after

santaslayer

HSC
When you have absoloutley nothing positive to say about your man/woman....or you just dont wanna talk to them anymore i guess...you cant think of anything to say...

Advent_Penguin

HSC
well...

Well, sometimes after a problem occurs in the relationship, the male usually attempts to force the problem towards the female if he wants to end it for whatever reason, maybe since the problem arised, he could use it as a cover for his dying/decreasing attraction towards her. I've seen this a few times.

The guy becomes totally selfish and refuse to solve the problem, far enough to cause a argument over it and yeah... the girl pleas and pleas... with no avail.

But yeah relationships hit a lot of boundaries, though it is the willingness to amend the relationship by both that heals the relationship! Never should this be done by one while the other "Thinks about it", if he/she isn't game enough to fix the relationship or asks for some "Time to think about it" should be dumped.

They shouldn't need time to think it over! They should already know.

That's my 2 cents anyways.. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)