How do you let them down easy? (1 Viewer)

gemita

Raube Hohle convert
HSC
I know plenty of nice guys. I'm going out with one. I agree with you, no one can be expected to be chirpy 24/7 because shit happens. But I just think it's funny that you can talk about what a nice guy you are in one thread, and how stupid it is that girls fuck the nice guys over, and then in this one talk about "hating" people and being an arsehole because she deserves it. I just think hate is a very strong word, and no matter how annoying this girl is (she seems it anyway, from what you've said) surely no one deserves to be treated by shit by the person they like. As ur inner child said, just be civil. I agree with hiphophorray, niceness isn't selective, it's a genuine part of you that believes that everyone deserves to be treated with some respect. She's not really osama bin laden, no matter how much you wish she didn't like you.

Yarg

HSC
she took it back, saying that the only reason she did it was to get a reaction from me, the reaction she got is silent treatment. i probably don't genuinely hate her, but i don't need such an unstable personality in my life. My life is unstable enough as it is, i probably use the word hate to push them out of my life, where as i don't really hate her. Feeling very reflective at the moment. But i don't see that i need to be nice when she told her friends she did it to get at me... even though she told them weeks ago that she was interested in me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)