How do you listen to the lectures on an mp3 player? (1 Viewer)

spiderpig333

first year B.A.
HSC
On Lectopia Caster.

After researching I found out a lot of other universities actually let you download it directly. But with this one it's only Java or Quicktime.:angry:

I figured out that with java you click page info etc then in media you find the embedded one and save as which is swf. and with quciktime you can save it in a .mov file..

So could anyone please please give me advice how to make it work on an mp3 player please I can't find any program that works.. :cry: ???

(btw I need it because one of my teachers talks so fast I can't keep up so I need to relisten to the lectures so I can pause. But it is so unpractical to have to sit at the computer for an hour if it was mp3 I could listen while on bus etc. :cry:)

izzy88

HSC
The lecturers have the option whether to make their lectures able to be downloaded (into itunes for example), or whether you can only listen to them by streaming them over the internet.

If you are unable to download them, it is because that is what the lecturer has chosen (it's not a fault with lectopia etc)- some of my lecturers have let us download them before- it's just their personal choice.

Of course, you can probably just use the option the poster gave above in any case...

boganxcore

HSC
yeah m8 just use a converter to convert the file to .mp3
should be fine

spiderpig333

first year B.A.
HSC
thankyou yes i did google that and tried so many programs but it doesnn't work; like it always says error invalid format or no video inpout etc it's really weird. Also izzy88 thankyou for the information YOu are very lucky to have such kinf lecturers :)

MongMan

HSC
thankyou yes i did google that and tried so many programs but it doesnn't work; like it always says error invalid format or no video inpout etc it's really weird. Also izzy88 thankyou for the information YOu are very lucky to have such kinf lecturers :)
What lectures are actually available on mp3? Link?

JohnMcGee

Banned
HSC
imagining america (english lit subject) is available as mp3, mp4, avi and a whole bunch of other formats. the one dude in the english department who's not resistant to technology happens to be the guy that takes that subject - fantastic!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)