how do you make a timeline (1 Viewer)

D

dzzlng_07

hey guys..

can someone help me out?. i need to make this really complicated timeline and i dont feel like drawing it.

So whats the easiest way of making a timeline on the computer?

please please help me!! :)

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Timeline's suck eh? Maybe try putting the entries in a table instead with the time periods down one column and their info in the next. I think that's okay, depends if your teacher allows you to.

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
As m0ofin said, probably a table using Microsoft Excel could work.
If you have Microsoft Student, there is a thing where you can create your own timeline using a preset template.
If all fails, just draw it. :) You'll probably get it done quicker by hand than struggling to make one on the computer.

w00dy.

HSC
i didnt think that you could do a proper timeline on the computer. but now i know.

i think drawing them is always easier. no matter how simple or complicated they are

HSC
timeline? lol. i haven't done one in ages. i don't see the point in drawng them. so irritating. i'd rather draw up a table with dates in one column and so forth..

D

dzzlng_07

thanks guys!! ^^

ended up drawing it tho cuz apparently table doesnt cut it, cuz it has to be to "scale"

buh yeh.. thanks for ur help:)

greycats

Mister Monday
HSC
lol, it's probably taking you more effort to figure out how to do it on the comp then fail it a few times before getting it right than drawing it ;p

HSC
dzzlng_07 said:
thanks guys!! ^^

ended up drawing it tho cuz apparently table doesnt cut it, cuz it has to be to "scale"

buh yeh.. thanks for ur help:)
and thank You for reminding us that our HSC is creeping closer! =P might i add that your ticker is prettiful.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)