How do you manage to stop messy handwriting? (1 Viewer)

katoji

HSC
It's really annoying because to write the amount of words that I come up with, I have to increase the speed of my handwriting and it becomes illegible.
How do some people write so much yet keep their writing neat?
There is a kid in my school who does 3-4 booklets per question(normal sized handwriting), possibly does 1500 words in each essay, but has readable handwriting?

Elliee

Crazy Kid
HSC
There is a kid in my school who does 3-4 booklets per question(normal sized handwriting), possibly does 1500 words in each essay, but has readable handwriting?
DEAR GOD HOW!!!! I was so proud of myself, wrote 6-7 pages for each essay... I make a sacrifice with my handwriting, to be neat or to write the maximum words? I'd rather messy handwriting than not getting enough information on the page!! My handwriting is near illegible, though teachers somehow manage to read it! :)

friend177

HSC
It's really annoying because to write the amount of words that I come up with, I have to increase the speed of my handwriting and it becomes illegible.
How do some people write so much yet keep their writing neat?
as long as it is somehow readable, it'll be mark the same as if it is neat.

HSC
I've seen some sample responses that have gotten full marks, and I couldn't read every second word at all. So, unless you're writing is THAT bad, then you have nothing to worry about.

Gigacube

HSC
Using a pen with a fine point can help make your writing easier to read.

yours

HSC
Using a pen with a fine point can help make your writing easier to read.
this. Try different pens and see which are most forgiving, although for EE1 (if you do that) you get an hour for each which is plenty of time so it's not a problem there (at least I've found when I compare it to the mad rush that is advanced)

sonispucca

HSC
I dont. I just cross my fingers that my a's dont look like e's, my k's dont look like h's, my twitchy hand slips dont make g's/y's out of u's and that i fucking finally learn how to spell realization. Have a feeling that didnt work though. Sucked in to the markers XD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)