how do you stay motivated?? (1 Viewer)

Vladkun

HSC
wow SoulSearcher name. Just Wow. And the signature.

haha

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
I love those situations where you are cut off from the world. I get a few every year for various actvities and i'm eagerly awaiting the next one at the moment. Society sucks.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Pritnep, if you don't want/need a UAI, is there a need for motivation? If i didn't need one, I'd be drunk more often than not.

nichhhole

asndihsCfuckingansbdiuahd
HSC
pritnep said:
What if you don't want\need a UAI then what do you use as motivation. :p

FAR OUT.
i wish that was me.
i wish i was SIR Richard Branson :(

Sprinkles~

splashing in puddles
HSC
nichhhole said:
I wont quite kill myself..
but if i got <80..
i'd repeat..
repeating would be as insane and jumping off a metaphorical cliff :p :D

2 years of the HSC = HELL!

andd it becomes a million times harder to motivate yourself.

nichhhole

asndihsCfuckingansbdiuahd
HSC
not if i had already done all my assessments and foudn where i went wrong..
i doubt my school would let me repeat anwaywy?

dw..
ihopefully i shant get <80 unless my plan to break my hand [inorder to give me 'special consideration' and be able to type..!] goes horribly wrong and God/Buddha/Allah/Yeweh gets me back...

Sprinkles~

splashing in puddles
HSC
nichhhole said:
i doubt my school would let me repeat anwaywy?
nah I doubt they can refuse to let you repeat, there's always tafe anyways.

i'm sure you'll get > 80 :D

Gangles.McGee said:
I hate the HSC
aw but why? i LOVED every second of it!! :)

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
HAHA

My point simply was that not everyone in life needs nor wants a UAI and a UAI isn't you measure of success it is simply a means to an end. Hence why everyone needs and wants different UAIs.

Just because you don't want\need a UAI doesn't mean you stop working\trying that alone means that you are basically thinking that everyone that does the HSC wants a UAI which simply isn't the case. There are other paths, other means and different places people want to go that is right for them.

My point was simply to enlighten you all about that fact and hopefully allow you not to stress as much and not to think any less of people that don't want nor need a UAI.

HSC
1. i remember how much money my parents are paying in skool fees to get me thru yr 12 and that if i don't do my best, thats thousands of dollars wasted, or wateva it is

2. i try and get myself in competition mode, competing for marks is enuf motivation for me, (i'm a bit of a glory hunter ><), and it feels good to beat ppl who r just as good or even better than u

3. think about how we should take advantage of the fact that we have education, many people around the world live in poverty, and these r people who would give up their life 10 times to become educated like us

4. try and make ur work fun, enjoyable, work u find interesting is work u'll find easier to complete, and topics that u like studying are topics u will get the best marks in

Last edited:

drynxz

I..solated..ated..ated
HSC
the pospinator said:
1. i remember how much money my parents are paying in skool fees to get me thru yr 12 and that if i don't do my best, thats thousands of dollars wasted, or wateva it is

2. i try and get myself in competition mode, competing for marks is enuf motivation for me, (i'm a bit of a glory hunter ><), and it feels good to beat ppl who r just as good or even better than u

3. think about how we should take advantage of the fact that we have education, many people around the world live in poverty, and these r people who would give up their life 10 times to become educated like us

4. try and make ur work fun, enjoyable, work u find interesting is work u'll find easier to complete, and topics that u like studying are topics u will get the best marks in
woah, that post itself was enough to motivate me...

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
yeah my motivation is basically exactly the same as pospinators

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)