how do you study for the extended responses? (1 Viewer)

H4wk1n4t0r

HSC
Well earlier, I made notes on both case studies under syllabus dot points, and for the past few hours I've been going through them (and posting on BOS).

TateDimech21

HSC
a) either your teacher is shit and don't know what they are talking about, or
b) you don't listen in class

yes your have to make reference to case studies in section 4 of the paper, think of them like quotes in english and their use is to support any points your going to make. BTW you dont need to make huge references to case studies just a line at the end of a paragraph is substantial

and to your question to as many past papers as you can before 9.25 tomorrow morning, especially the essay section of them as they seem to be very similar each year and hopefully there is a similar question to one you have done, it seems that everything for you know will be based purely on luck as you cant possibly study the whole business studies syllabus in 18 hours (minus your sleep)

so heres to you, GOOD LUCK :monkey:

TateDimech21

HSC
ok whats a case study
WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY....

a case study is a reference to an actual business occurrence that happened in real life and that you can link in with your response. you may have done assignments during the year where you had to study a business, this is a case study, how did you go in your trials for section 4?

H4wk1n4t0r

HSC
A case study is basically a report on a real-life business. There are heaps of people doing them on Qantas. I suggest you grab a copy of a case study from the resources section of this website, cause you won't get above band 3 for your extended if you do not use a case study.

pratick

HSC
I'm pretty much just doing past papers...

i've got about 33hours worth (H)
so, its enough to keep me busy!!

Good luck to you guys!!

TateDimech21

HSC
Real kings do not study. We already know everything there is to know.

You cramming scrubs are pathetic.
your a fuck wit stop being such a cocky fuck and putting other people down, get a life i hope you don't top business studies fucking tool

xxheersaletixx

TERI MAA :)
HSC
your a fuck wit stop being such a cocky fuck and putting other people down, get a life i hope you don't top business studies fucking tool
+ 1

good luck to op

just check out past reports and if u dont have time to do them all... just plan out your answer so you know what you are gonna say.

make sure u know ur syllabus dot points back to front..once you know the headings u can bs the rest :)

gl!

x

evnchrist

HSC
well tommorow , after looking at assesment sheet (half yearlys)
they want us to do a "managing change effectively" process with k-mart for extended response

know details about each heading and throw in stats
ive also got information of competitors revenue and ebits to use in the "identify need to change" section

and if you are doing one of these .. i would throw in an insightful / what a business must do ..paragraph in the 'review and revise" step for the last one

i think ive gone off on something but ..if you understand that then thats good :)

patFACE

HSC
I'm pretty much just doing past papers...

i've got about 33hours worth (H)
so, its enough to keep me busy!!

Good luck to you guys!!
and where have you gotten these papers ?
and can you upload them coz im hopeless in BS
:)
thanks in advanced

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)