How do YOU study? (1 Viewer)

Validity

HSC
i'm kind of lost right now and not sure how to study. Do people make notes for each course outline or something?
also, are there any first uni students for acct,mgmt,econ that have homework due for tutorials next week ?

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
i'm kind of lost right now and not sure how to study. Do people make notes for each course outline or something?
also, are there any first uni students for acct,mgmt,econ that have homework due for tutorials next week ?
You will have homework for those courses but probably not all of it will be covered. The tutorial will be spending about 30 minutes going through introduction/icebreakers so that everyone gets to know each other.

How I study for Commerce is read the textbooks for some courses following lectures to consolidate knowledge. It should also be noted that for some courses, some things in textbooks are not on your lecture slides and are examinable in mid sems/finals. Use to be case for ACCT1501 I think not sure about now. I then write summaries of what I read and they form my notes. I also do homework questions.

My friend studies an alternative way by treating the chapter outcomes as syllabus dotpoints and write notes according to them like you would for HSC. She also does her homework.

It doesn't really matter which method you use as long as you cover the materials that are covered in lectures/textbook.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)