How do you tell her? (1 Viewer)

unholyXromance

HSC
I know someone of you will probably remember that my girlfriend isn't legal, anyway thats not important. Something has come up, I asked her to come to the formal with me, and she said yes. Now this is a good thing except for the fact she needs to tell her mother. since she has been forbidden from dating does anyone have any idea's on how she can tell her mother?

AkaiHanabi

Thread killer
HSC
unholyXromance said:
I know someone of you will probably remember that my girlfriend isn't legal, anyway thats not important. Something has come up, I asked her to come to the formal with me, and she said yes. Now this is a good thing except for the fact she needs to tell her mother. since she has been forbidden from dating does anyone have any idea's on how she can tell her mother?
So she's fifteen or younger, right?

A slightly dishonest approach: say that a friend has asked her to go to their formal, and ask if she can she go. The only way that will work is if she can show that she is capable of being responsible, and that she can take care of herself. Technically, you don't have to say you're dating. But if she's allowed to go, I'm guessing she won't be going to any after parties or anything.

Just.Snaz

HSC
Oh, I think telling her mother straight out that she's going to the formal with you is a fabulous idea. I mean, I'm sure her mother won't get pissed at all. With you being a creep and all, I think any mother would think it was a marvelous idea to let her daughter go to a formal with you.

She should really tell her... Really.

AkaiHanabi

Thread killer
HSC
Just.Snaz said:
Oh, I think telling her mother straight out that she's going to the formal with you is a fabulous idea. I mean, I'm sure her mother won't get pissed at all. With you being a creep and all, I think any mother would think it was a marvelous idea to let her daughter go to a formal with you.

She should really tell her... Really.
*Sarcasm detector explodes*

But a three year age gap isn't THAT bad. However, a 6 year age gap in highschool is quite creepy. It really depends on how old she is. I mean if she's 15, she might be able to show that she can be mature and responsible. Not as much luck for anything younger than that though.

Bainesy

HSC
mr_brightside said:
I've got an easy solution. Take someone that isn't 14.
Hmmm, a very interesting proposition that definately reminds me of the feotus theory of dating.

But more practically you have a few options available.

from the sounds of it her mother is unaware that you are already dating. So it seems like her mum is the kind of person that can give you change when you hand her a 5 cent coin for her not to notice. By this logic you can probably pass off some total fabrication as truth and get your girl away for the formal evening. Something like "Mum, I'm going outside to water the grass. I'll be back before 12" should work a treat

or you can drug her mother up real good. not only will you be able to tell the mother but you can be present while it happens and get the mother to sign a document allowing your gf to go to the formal. better yet you can do this on the formal night and avoid most problems.

you could even try playing the laxatives game. give the mother some laxatives, in biscuits, cake or a method of your choice and turn the mother into a melted chocolate factory. she will be making but gravy you can be at the formal

you see you have many options, but get creative. heck, she could probably walk out the door and get away

Stang

HSC
tell her mother cause you lie and she finds out you will be in more trouble

dwarven

[SMSHS'08']
HSC
hmm

tell ur gf to say shes going to a friend's formal? :rolleyes:

DTFM

HSC
Why on earth would you tell her mother that you are a paedophile preying on her daughter? The reason she probably doesn't want her dating in the first place is to protect her from monsters like you.

dr phil1

HSC
pedo, pedo, pedo!

If your really desperate, then red4lyfe said it.

Davo1111

HSC
N/A
unholyXromance said:
jesus dude, i'm open minded but - if i was her dad i would say no.
Please see http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=125458

Ok, ummmm disguise it as a dinner night out?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)