How do you when ur in love? (1 Viewer)

belly_moo

burgur 'o5
HSC
i agree with cko, it's [usually] the uncomfortable silences that become comfortable for the both of you that tell you when you've found that special someone ;)

DeMikez

HSC
love is something u build up when u get married..
never say u love someone when ur dating.. it confuses them and it makes it harder to break up...
therefore dates and going out= having fun
love= getting married and having kids..

i_luv_benjam

trust me - u just no

when your in love - u just know it, u really do... its not even questionable, its a
feeling inside you that u can feel from the tips of your toes, up through your legs
and it spreads up your body to the tips of your fingers and lights up your face :)
u can feel in in your chest, others can see it in your eyes, you can feel it when
you move, with every breath you take - it changes you... you can 'love' someone
and not be sure of your feelings, but when ur 'in love' with someone u just know
it, even if uv never been in love before - u know it when u feel it... when someone asks u if ur in love and u say u dont know, then your not. but when they ask you
and you say yes without really thinking - then u no ur gone

evanish

HSC
N/A
ahahaha...you get butterflies in your stummy...hehehe

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
ilovemarkhoppus said:
when someone asks u if ur in love and u say u dont know, then your not. but when they ask you
lol nice post, especially that

jen23

mz_bubbletea said:
I don't think we're at the age where we can say we believe what love is..

love, at this stage comes in many shapes and forms.. you can have lust, obsession, etc..

however, think of your parents doing anything for you and accepting you for who you are.. and try and apply those characteristics of their love for you to another person.. if you would care about another person as much as you would believe to care for your child or your parents, then I'd say thats love.. but yeah, i'm not really sure of myself.. thats just my thesis..
yeah ive gotta say i definately disagree with you. heaps of people say that our age is too young to relaly know love, but anyone who has expieranced it will know that we definately aren't! i fell in love with my boyfriend at 16 and it was the most intense emotion ever. you can't describe it... when you're in love you know you are. what i had wasn't lust, it wasn't obsession, i know it was definately love and no one will ever convince me otherwise.

SarahMary

*Procrastination Central*
HSC
i know i'm in love with some one, when i can actually come out and say the words, somehow feeling totally ok about it

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
DeMikez said:
love is something u build up when u get married..
never say u love someone when ur dating.. it confuses them and it makes it harder to break up...
therefore dates and going out= having fun
love= getting married and having kids..
You can also love someone without getting married, I wouldn't get married to someone unless i loved them before I married them.Then whilst your married that love you have for ur partner will grow.
I think if you love someone when ur dating, tell them...why hold back

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
ilovemarkhoppus said:
when your in love - u just know it, u really do... its not even questionable, its a
feeling inside you that u can feel from the tips of your toes, up through your legs
and it spreads up your body to the tips of your fingers and lights up your face :)
u can feel in in your chest, others can see it in your eyes, you can feel it when
you move, with every breath you take - it changes you... you can 'love' someone
and not be sure of your feelings, but when ur 'in love' with someone u just know
it, even if uv never been in love before - u know it when u feel it... when someone asks u if ur in love and u say u dont know, then your not. but when they ask you
yep........:)

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Love is mearly when you care about a person.. not just because you wanna have sex with them, but when you want to care for them as one of your highest priorities.

Love is found everywhere, even between people who are only friends.... sexual love between two people is this caring + sexual desires which in turn makes the way you care for the person become even greater..

Just remember tho, love hurts. Especially if you believe in it in such a romantic way in our modern world :)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
These lyrics from a song kinda explain love
love breaks and love divides, love lasts and love can make you cry I cant believe the ways that love can give and love can take away-

stoydgen

Shiftius Curry
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
seriously tho, for most people... when they say they love you they mean they wanna do u a few times :)
Only when they don't mean it. Love is when you get that warm and fuzzy feeling inside, and the only person that cares is the one you love.

Love doesn't require words, it requires people hehe.
;)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
stoydgen said:
Only when they don't mean it. Love is when you get that warm and fuzzy feeling inside, and the only person that cares is the one you love.

Love doesn't require words, it requires people hehe.
;)
Thats nice:)

you just know for sure when u do.

But i get times when I look at her, and its like nothing else matters.

Whens shes concentrating on work and you look at her and she looks up and smiles. Its just something about that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)