How Do You Write A Resignation Letter? (1 Viewer)

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
you give it to karen, kylie. YOUR RESIGNING?!?!?!?! my god. Basically i think you just write (formally) that you wish to resign (give ur reasons if u wanna give them to them) and just say this is my 2 weeks notice or however much notice you have to give.. that should do the trick :) i dunno, it just has to be formal, be persistent (because they'll interview you and try to get you to stay, they did that to alot of people from our store) and just say why u want to leave.
i really have no idea, im only guessing thats wat ud do

It

HSC
are u casual or p/t or f/t?

if your casual, tell whoever u normally have to repot to not to put u on the roster anymore.

if you are f/t or p/t on contract, ul have to write the proper letter with a few weeks warning saying that u wish to end ur employment with them on a certain date. if u want, thank them for the opportunity they have given u to develop ur skills or some shit like that.

just talk about it with your supervisor or dept manager etc

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
just say that u are resigning ur position as of (insert date) and thank them for their time etc in employing you. give reasons if you want but keep it brief and dont insult or get aggressive cuz that will just annoy them and damage your relations with ur colleagues etc. oh and give adequate notice, just quitting on the spot wont go down well.

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
Nah, Ive decided that Im not going to resign im just gonna talk to them and ask if I can just have all day Sundays and nothing else. I cant live with no money, at least then I will have some even if its not much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)