How does all-rounders work?? (1 Viewer)

SuchSmallHands

HSC
Is all-rounders given to those who get 10 units of band sixes/E4s or is it that every subject counting toward your ATAR is in the top band? For example, English is my worst subject and I don't know if I can get the top band in two units of it, but if I get 10 other units in the top band will I get all-rounders anyway?

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
All-rounders is given to those who get band 6 in a least 10 units. As for the hypothetical question, I don't think you can get all-rounders without English since it HAS to count with your units.

SuchSmallHands

HSC
You can get band 6 in 10 units without any of them being English. If I get the top band in everything but Advanced and Ext. 1 then I will have 10 units of band 6, just not 10 units of band 6 contributing toward my ATAR.

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
You can get band 6 in 10 units without any of them being English. If I get the top band in everything but Advanced and Ext. 1 then I will have 10 units of band 6, just not 10 units of band 6 contributing toward my ATAR.
That's also true. Do you aspire for all-rounders?

SuchSmallHands

HSC
@hawkrider Yep, but have doubts about my chances in Adv and Ext 1 English :/ great news that you can get it without them!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)