How does skool ranking affect UAI? (1 Viewer)

Li0n

spiKu
HSC
no it doesn't. People give their school rankings just for an approximation of how nerdy that school is in the state, so if you got shitty ranks but your school is ranked high that would be equivilant to a guy with good ranks at a shitty school.

ar5ena1

HSC
Lion is correct, for example 50/120 at Sydney Boys in Maths would be say top 10 at a normal public school, because the students are obviously more gifted. Thats all.

ar5ena1

HSC
btw: Melsc good luck with the combined law, thats what i'm targetting and i'll tell you what its a toughie to get into =). I do legal and ipt 2. Target band 6's (top 5) at you're school in at least 4 subjects and you will do it!

marezmac

The new mexican...
HSC
hey melsc and ar5ena1... luck with ya law doubles... lol im look at same thing, but im class of 04... haha at moment just hopin i dont end up at armidale, haha they only ask 83

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
im fucked. i forgot to try at the start of the year and it has brought my school marks heaps down. all band fours and i need fives...

marezmac

The new mexican...
HSC
99.95, of course!! haha nah not really...
hopefully 90 odd...
wollongong is 91, haha even if certain ppls (eg santa slayer) reckon the mark will go up, melbourne and the vtac system ask anywhere from 86 up so hopefully i'll get into a crappy uni there and transfer to a half decent one

TurboTom said:
im fucked. i forgot to try at the start of the year and it has brought my school marks heaps down. all band fours and i need fives...
you an 04er?
is that after ya trial results and ya total assessment mark??
dude i'd be headed to armidale if i were you, transfer to better uni later if ya dont like it, check out their SRAS form... not due in til 30th sept

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
gee thanks for the vote of confidence you fuck....
im going for a uai of near 77. i should get it if i dont fuck up my hsc. got mostly high seventys and low eighties in my trial results would that do it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)