How does someone reject a person politely? (1 Viewer)

RIZAL

HSC
the quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog

Last edited:

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Raiks said:
You can be sincere and polite about it, but it doesn't mean you are going to make the rejection any easier for the person to take. Just be straightforward, express clearly where you are coming from. Simply telling them that as much as you are overwhelmed/suprised/feeling special that someone like them is interested in you, you don't actually feel the same way about them and you'd rather just let things stay the same and not developed at this stage, but you won't rule out anything in the future if things change.
Well said.

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
"lets just be friends"

"i dont want to wreck the friendship"

"i dont like u like that"

i dunno? ive never had to say that to anyone...or noone has had to say it to me

it depends on the situation i guess?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Isaaq said:
There is really no easy way. A quick 'NO' is the best. If this doesn't work, make up a lot of stuff that will turn them off. A friend of mine went on about his 'anal fetish' for like 5 hours to this chick once and it worked, she never called again.
Wow, Ill remember that.

sped_kid01 said:
"lets just be friends"

"i dont want to wreck the friendship"

"i dont like u like that"

i dunno? ive never had to say that to anyone...or noone has had to say it to me

it depends on the situation i guess?
I hate you and anyone else that uses those lines.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Only lie if you are the best liar on the planet and you NEVER tell anyone else the truth/real reason.

Collin

HSC
N/A
I usually just say that I don't wanna ruin the friendship and pray that they don't know about that fucking book 'He's just not that into you'.

As for all the people saying just be upfront, I understand what you're saying.. but the whole idea is really alot easier said than done. Sometimes you really like them and just telling them full brunt that you're not interested is just way too difficult and painful.

jezmarelda

HSC
bahhh dont be polite. just screw them off and be done with it, otherwise they will hang around ... keep hangning around ... trying for the 294859238t2498th fucken time. screw them off right away.

stamos

sellout
HSC
yeah it's fucked up when a girl tries to be really subtle, then you don't get the hint and feel like a retard

"you have stupid hair and i hate you"

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
I say 'sorry im seeing someone at the moment' :p except for once i was pissed, and this weird guy that my friends were talking to asked me if i wanted to do something the next day and i looked at him in shock and said "no thanks!"and ran away

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)