How easy for transfers at UNE? HELP (1 Viewer)

tamster

I am in trouble. My preferences are 1. B/A and B/Teach at UNE, 2. B/A at UNE,
3. B/A and B/Teach at Newy, 4. B/A at Newy.

These were with the intention of going to UNE (with BA at UNE) and transfering over to BA/Teach if I didn't get the UAI. I have my UAI and it is higher than last yr's cutoffs but they said the course cutoff has skyrocketed. Should I still have BA as second choice or the dual degree at Newy? I have place avail. in BA already at Newy AND UNE. I still want UNE but Newy is ok too. HELP! Time's running out and folks are pressuring me!

Ashleet

HSC
alot of people do that (i know about 10 people who are), so i guess it cant be too hard to transfer into the teaching component of it. Some people go on to do a diploma in education (i think thats what it is) after an arts degree, but it depends of if you wanna study primary or secondary ed. you've just gotta make sure you keep up reasonable marks in your arts (c or above, preferably D average)

tamster

Thanks. I was trying to avoid DipEd cause they are going to make it an extra year long and I didn't see the point.lol Do a bachelor instead. I'm glad about the transfer info....so much help. Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)