How easy is it to fail the driving test? (1 Viewer)

beatboxre

HSC
Im going in 3 hours... how hard is it?
It's as difficult as posting this thread. Now stop asking things about the test and just go over the fail points once more. They are mentioned in the Guide to the Driving Test and is available online @ the RTA website.

Good luck and stop worrying, gtfo

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
It's as difficult as posting this thread. Now stop asking things about the test and just go over the fail points once more. They are mentioned in the Guide to the Driving Test and is available online @ the RTA website.

Good luck and stop worrying, gtfo
That was literal.

It is not hard at all to fail. But it's also easy to pass. Read over the points in the handbook previously mentioned, remember to shoulder check (HEAPS of people forget this under pressure) and if you have three hours, go out and practice parallel parking or anything else you're nervous about.

Remember to be calm! Don't freak out! If the testing officer seems anti-social or something, it's because they aren't allowed to talk during the test other than to give directions. Just drive casually (alertly) as if it were a normal drive.

In other words, stop procrastinating and actually do something.

Last edited:

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
To answer OP, easy to make a simple mistake which results in failing, difficult to remember to stay focussed and not slip up on anything. Seriously, don't stress so much. The more jittery and anxious you get, the more likely you are to do something silly. GL.

ps. Why do you keep posting threads and deleting them? Makes all your posts lack credibility.

Chromatic

Banned
HSC
N/A
GUYS ANSWER THIS QUICKLY PLZ... 30 minutes left

Can you fail for being overly-careful? As in headcheck every 5-10 seconds while driving?

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
GUYS ANSWER THIS QUICKLY PLZ... 30 minutes left

Can you fail for being overly-careful? As in headcheck every 5-10 seconds while driving?
Not instant fail I don't think but it could cause you to miss other things which you should've noticed had you been paying attention. You're supposed to constantly scan your surroundings but not to the point where it distracts you from what's in front.

Chromatic

Banned
HSC
N/A
Not instant fail I don't think but it could cause you to miss other things which you should've noticed had you been paying attention. You're supposed to constantly scan your surroundings but not to the point where it distracts you from what's in front.
Cheers for the fast response...

Lastly, what is defined as driving too slow? Is doing 40-45 in a 60 zone too slow?

Chromatic

Banned
HSC
N/A
You may fail under criteria no. 7:

"Causing a dangerous situation"

but it is at the discretion of the RTA
I failed for that exact reason just now....

But it was fair. I hesitated to turn on a massive two-way street and caused the guy driving where i turned to brake really hard...

beatboxre

HSC
I failed for that exact reason just now....

But it was fair. I hesitated to turn on a massive two-way street and caused the guy driving where i turned to brake really hard...
Damn.

If you're telling the truth, then bad luck man O_O
Else, idk

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
lolllllll

didnt you post a thread recently saying something along the lines of "SUCK SHIT CUNTS I GOT MY P'S!!"

?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)