How easy is it to fail the driving test? (1 Viewer)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
go f*** yourself, seriously
Seriously let's keep things in perspective.

You post a bunch of shit threads on the forum trying to aggravate users.
Then you claim your brother posted them.
Then you delete said threads.
Then you post more shit threads saying it was your brother.
Then you delete those threads too.
Then you post this thread which is pretty much the same as all your other threads- they all relate to either before or after getting your P's test.
People give you constructive answers and you get agro because it's not the answer you wanted to hear.
And you wonder why people give you shit.

Maybe you should take your own advice. That, and learn to drive.

Chromatic

Banned
HSC
N/A
Seriously let's keep things in perspective.

You post a bunch of shit threads on the forum trying to aggravate users.
Then you claim your brother posted them.
Then you delete said threads.
Then you post more shit threads saying it was your brother.
Then you delete those threads too.
Then you post this thread which is pretty much the same as all your other threads- they all relate to either before or after getting your P's test.
People give you constructive answers and you get agro because it's not the answer you wanted to hear.
And you wonder why people give you shit.

Maybe you should take your own advice. That, and learn to drive.
You're an idiot! You know nothing about who makes these posts. The only threads I posted were the ones you see today, the others were posted by my brother.

I deleted the threads today because people were just being douchebags unnecessarily. ONE GUY gave me sympathy for failing, NO ONE was kind enough to make a kind response on this thread offering me advice. I FAILED today and am unable to re-attempt my test until the 1st of July.... do you have any idea the devastation I am undergoing, yet here you are giving me shit unnecessarily.

You act like you're so cool and all, but you've just been a prick, just like everyone else in the threads I posted kindly asking for help. I hope you're happy, because i've just had the worst day of my life...

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
You're an idiot! You know nothing about who makes these posts. The only threads I posted were the ones you see today, the others were posted by my brother.

I deleted the threads today because people were just being douchebags unnecessarily. ONE GUY gave me sympathy for failing, NO ONE was kind enough to make a kind response on this thread offering me advice. I FAILED today and am unable to re-attempt my test until the 1st of July.... do you have any idea the devastation I am undergoing, yet here you are giving me shit unnecessarily.

You act like you're so cool and all, but you've just been a prick, just like everyone else in the threads I posted kindly asking for help. I hope you're happy, because i've just had the worst day of my life...
I'm sorry but you knew your brother was using your account to post crap, then you deleted it, but you didn't contemplate logging out or changing your password?

If you actually read any of the replies both in this thread, and the ones supposedly started by your brother, there are usually a few decent posts which offer constructive advice but then it is with the subsequent replies originating from your account along the lines of repeatedly asking the same question or asking something immature (e.g. how much did you bribe the tester) that we end up not giving a toss.

If you are genuinely sincere then I pity you that you feel that your life has hit such a wall because you failed your Red P's on your first try and have to wait a couple of weeks to re do your test.

If you are just a troll, then that's just as sad because it means you really have nothing better to do with your time.

ps. It beats me how you knew someone gave you sympathy for failing if all your threads were posted by someone else and you deleted all of them prior to the 18th of June... yet you only did your driving test (and failed) on the 18th of June. *shrugs* I call bluff.

HSC
hahaha i told you that you would fail

no confidence

get over it

get some confidence

try again when are a competent confident driver

then kill yourself

Chromatic

Banned
HSC
N/A
I'm sorry but you knew your brother was using your account to post crap, then you deleted it, but you didn't contemplate logging out or changing your password?

If you actually read any of the replies both in this thread, and the ones supposedly started by your brother, there are usually a few decent posts which offer constructive advice but then it is with the subsequent replies originating from your account along the lines of repeatedly asking the same question or asking something immature (e.g. how much did you bribe the tester) that we end up not giving a toss.

If you are genuinely sincere then I pity you that you feel that your life has hit such a wall because you failed your Red P's on your first try and have to wait a couple of weeks to re do your test.

If you are just a troll, then that's just as sad because it means you really have nothing better to do with your time.

ps. It beats me how you knew someone gave you sympathy for failing if all your threads were posted by someone else and you deleted all of them prior to the 18th of June... yet you only did your driving test (and failed) on the 18th of June. *shrugs* I call bluff.
1) I didnt care much for it. I laughed for a while at how stupid the threads were and deleted them. I have auto sign-in enabled for this forum. Only recently have I changed that

2) Thats the thing, only SOME of them were constructive, and even then I got harsh replies:
- "Stop procrastinating and go practice"
- "I think you're already going to fail if you're not ready for everything by now"
Even the constructive replies were basic, not offering any advice from personal experience on how to do better in the test itself

3) Do I sound like a troll? If I got my P's today I would be driving right now, not sitting here getting angry at you people for your lack of care for others who are utterly devastated by the results of today

4 (p.s.) ) Sorry but I dont understand what you are trying to say... please re-phrase if you think im trying to just avoid responding

Chromatic

Banned
HSC
N/A
hahaha i told you that you would fail

no confidence

get over it

get some confidence

try again when are a competent confident driver

then kill yourself
You're not the one who waited an extra year in your school for being underage only to fail on the day you can get your P's. You're sheer act of being a douche like you are now is only making me feel worse.. why be a prick? Why tell me I am going to fail? Instead of offering some good advice (like be confident), you're sitting in front of your computer and just being an a-hole by saying "I knew you would fail"

Grow up

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
If you're genuine, stop trying to read everything with a chip on your shoulder. Plenty of the advice even in this thread was helpful- e.g. you should be scanning around you but not to the point where it distracts you; and you shouldn't be so anxious going into your driving test otherwise you'll be more likely to make mistakes. These are pretty genuine tips.

... that, and if you think "stop procrasting and go practice" isn't a genuine tip... well, maybe you should have? Quite a few of us on BoS passed first go all the way up to fulls without any real issue which leads me to believe that a lot of people must either suck at driving, or suck at driving when being assessed. We're not giving you bullshit advice, we're speaking from our experiences when we did the test.

If you need tips on how to pass a driving test from an internet forum, you really are screwed. Don't be a sissy and get all angry about it. Just focus on improving. You should've been told by the tester (and if not, you should've asked) which areas you passed in and which areas you failed, and you should be thinking back to what you did and how you can improve for your next test.

ps. I was merely commenting that you seem to be jumping around between time frames; there are only three. Pre-18th June, 18th June, and 19th June. All of the threads in pre-18th June were posted by your brother (you claim) and then you deleted them. You took your driving test on the 18th of June and you only have one thread left relating to this and that is the thread we are posting in now. You claim at 11pm on 18th June that only 'one guy' gave you sympathy 'for failing' yet you've only posted that now. As noone has given you any sympathy in this thread according to your own posts, doesn't that mean you're simply talking out your ass? CBB to argue.

Chromatic

Banned
HSC
N/A
If you're genuine, stop trying to read everything with a chip on your shoulder. Plenty of the advice even in this thread was helpful- e.g. you should be scanning around you but not to the point where it distracts you; and you shouldn't be so anxious going into your driving test otherwise you'll be more likely to make mistakes. These are pretty genuine tips.

... that, and if you think "stop procrasting and go practice" isn't a genuine tip... well, maybe you should have? Quite a few of us on BoS passed first go all the way up to fulls without any real issue which leads me to believe that a lot of people must either suck at driving, or suck at driving when being assessed. We're not giving you bullshit advice, we're speaking from our experiences when we did the test.

If you need tips on how to pass a driving test from an internet forum, you really are screwed. Don't be a sissy and get all angry about it. Just focus on improving. You should've been told by the tester (and if not, you should've asked) which areas you passed in and which areas you failed, and you should be thinking back to what you did and how you can improve for your next test.

ps. I was merely commenting that you seem to be jumping around between time frames; there are only three. Pre-18th June, 18th June, and 19th June. All of the threads in pre-18th June were posted by your brother (you claim) and then you deleted them. You took your driving test on the 18th of June and you only have one thread left relating to this and that is the thread we are posting in now. You claim at 11pm on 18th June that only 'one guy' gave you sympathy 'for failing' yet you've only posted that now. As noone has given you any sympathy in this thread according to your own posts, doesn't that mean you're simply talking out your ass? CBB to argue.
1) GENUINE TIPS?!?!?! Genuine tips are much better than that. How about personal experience. Where did people go wrong? why did they go wrong? ask me what RTA i am doing at so they can offer personal experiences on routes there? WHAT SHOULD I WATCH OUT FOR THE MOST IN MY TEST? None of this was really offered

2) You're not speaking from personal experience... thats my problem. You're either offering 1 second obvious tips, or being a *swear word here*

3) Thanks for that man, real nice of you to ONCE again be a prick with another a-hole response. People come on here because its about cars right? Thats the point of this forum. Since everyone on here talks about the HSC, the cars sensibly is about the RTA tests as well. All I asked was for help, and I got responses like "i think your already going to fail"

4) I posted threads as of this morning. I deleted my FIRST thread today (what was it again i forget) because people were being a-holes... e.g. OMG READ THE STICKY. I accept that it was my mistake, so I would re-word it and make this thread. More than one person was being sympathetic actually... I got good rep from someone saying "better luck next time", and even a PM. But nonetheless, its people like you who are just making me feel worse about such a devastating result

Were you underage in your year? DID YOU have to wait an extra year to get your P's while all your best friends got them already? You have no idea what that feels like...

And then to fail because people failed to offer you advice even though you kindly asked for it? THATS just wrong! Thanks man, I REALLY hope you are proud of yourself... some cool 23 year old you are :(

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
1) GENUINE TIPS?!?!?! Genuine tips are much better than that. How about personal experience. Where did people go wrong? why did they go wrong? ask me what RTA i am doing at so they can offer personal experiences on routes there? WHAT SHOULD I WATCH OUT FOR THE MOST IN MY TEST? None of this was really offered

2) You're not speaking from personal experience... thats my problem. You're either offering 1 second obvious tips, or being a *swear word here*

3) Thanks for that man, real nice of you to ONCE again be a prick with another a-hole response. People come on here because its about cars right? Thats the point of this forum. Since everyone on here talks about the HSC, the cars sensibly is about the RTA tests as well. All I asked was for help, and I got responses like "i think your already going to fail"

4) I posted threads as of this morning. I deleted my FIRST thread today (what was it again i forget) because people were being a-holes... e.g. OMG READ THE STICKY. I accept that it was my mistake, so I would re-word it and make this thread. More than one person was being sympathetic actually... I got good rep from someone saying "better luck next time", and even a PM. But nonetheless, its people like you who are just making me feel worse about such a devastating result

Were you underage in your year? DID YOU have to wait an extra year to get your P's while all your best friends got them already? You have no idea what that feels like...

And then to fail because people failed to offer you advice even though you kindly asked for it? THATS just wrong! Thanks man, I REALLY hope you are proud of yourself... some cool 23 year old you are :(
Ok, let's take a step back and look at what you want. You want some tips which are truly insightful and will help you get your P's right?

There aren't any.

Passing your driving test is all about being able to follow the rules for however long you are in the car with your tester. This is everything from stopping and counting to 3 seconds, to making sure your tester notices you are looking over your shoulder supposedly checking your blind spot before attempting any lane mergers.

Without knowing why you failed today, how were you planning on improving to pass next time?

I find it almost laughable that the posts and PM's which you remember the most are the ones where people wish you good luck or better luck next time- it's almost ironic since these offer you the least of what you would want.

I've made plenty of constructive posts to other users on the forum who asked for sincere advice/tips on how to get through their P's test. The reason why you are being singled out is because you keep asking despite people giving you the best advice you can get. Like I said above, there's no magic formula or rule which you need to follow which will guarantee you a pass.

So really, the crux of all this is that you need to a) learn where you stuffed up; and b) keep practicing to testing standards (i.e. go with someone who will tell you when you are likely to have failed or have lost marks; and don't just nod it off, but literally take it in and remember not to make the same mistake again... or at least not in your test).

These aren't "1 second tips". They are the real deal. It's life.

ps. You aren't going to get sympathy because you're underage for your year or whatever. That was your choice (or your parents) and as a result, you will get to be younger and have that extra year of education in the future compared to other people of your age. Besides, I didn't get my P's until first year uni and I turned out fine in terms of driving ability (my girlfriend might disagree!) so don't feel so rushed to get it. It's not the end of the world ok? :)

Chromatic

Banned
HSC
N/A
Ok, let's take a step back and look at what you want. You want some tips which are truly insightful and will help you get your P's right?

There aren't any.

Passing your driving test is all about being able to follow the rules for however long you are in the car with your tester. This is everything from stopping and counting to 3 seconds, to making sure your tester notices you are looking over your shoulder supposedly checking your blind spot before attempting any lane mergers.

Without knowing why you failed today, how were you planning on improving to pass next time?

I find it almost laughable that the posts and PM's which you remember the most are the ones where people wish you good luck or better luck next time- it's almost ironic since these offer you the least of what you would want.

I've made plenty of constructive posts to other users on the forum who asked for sincere advice/tips on how to get through their P's test. The reason why you are being singled out is because you keep asking despite people giving you the best advice you can get. Like I said above, there's no magic formula or rule which you need to follow which will guarantee you a pass.

So really, the crux of all this is that you need to a) learn where you stuffed up; and b) keep practicing to testing standards (i.e. go with someone who will tell you when you are likely to have failed or have lost marks; and don't just nod it off, but literally take it in and remember not to make the same mistake again... or at least not in your test).

These aren't "1 second tips". They are the real deal. It's life.

ps. You aren't going to get sympathy because you're underage for your year or whatever. That was your choice (or your parents) and as a result, you will get to be younger and have that extra year of education in the future compared to other people of your age. Besides, I didn't get my P's until first year uni and I turned out fine in terms of driving ability (my girlfriend might disagree!) so don't feel so rushed to get it. It's not the end of the world ok? :)
You're right

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC

dude... calm down.. heaps of shit drivers fail on their first go too... and wtf is so devastating about being underage and not havin ur p's when half ur friends do, wtf kinda of a person r u that not having ur ps wen ur friends do makes u depressed, fuck man wat kills me the most is this shit here:

And then to fail because people failed to offer you advice
thats not why u failed, u failed bcoz u were nervous as fuck and made a mistake. the end. its not the end of the world. youll get ur p's one day. goodBYE.

/rant @130am. goodnight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)