• It was really difficult!

Votes: 3 6.0%

• Total voters

Huy

HSC
N/A
It was reasonably easy.

I couldn't say it was a cinch.

It's hard to quantitatively put a value for words such as cinch, easy, or fair.

It all goes back to perceptions and the varying degrees of 'cinchness' and 'easy'. (I'll shut up in a second, you don't have to tell me ;)).

I would say, from my perspective (English :anger:)

Cinch = 100% definately, without a shadow of a doubt.
Easy = 80's
Fair = 70-75%
Rather hard = 60-70%
Really difficult = 50s, sub 50.

:)

pocydto

I'd say it was reasonably easy too :)... Couldn't say it was a cinch either considering I finished just in time...

Originally posted by Huy
I would say, from my perspective (English :anger: )

Cinch = 100% definately, without a shadow of a doubt.
Easy = 80's
Fair = 70-75%
Rather hard = 60-70%
Really difficult = 50s, sub 50.
I agree. Those were along the scales I was thinking when I worded it actually.

Oh and I edited Huy's quote because having a smiley face after anger didn't make much sense.

Last edited:

Huy

HSC
N/A
Thanks Pacifist. Glad to see we can agree in life :)

Hehe, I meant to have it like you've got there.
(English :anger: )
But the forum took my anger<no space>:) to mean anger<smiley> - I'm sure you picked up on that :)

Ikari

yeah i found it easier than i thought it would be, considering that our class didnt even really learn DSS and multimedia in section 3. our teacher is cool and knows his shit but cant teach it. with dss and multimedia he just gave us these photocopies from different text books and said "here learn them", without teaching us shit. funny thing is i didnt really do DSS in section 3

Last edited:

dudditz

Retired Member
HSC
I didn't find it very difficult, overall it was moderately easy, however I think I would've managed to screw it up anyway :|

Zenum

dudditz! it sure is a small world :p or state... or maby small candidature for IPT but still :p

Yeah it was easier then expected... i only finished 5 minutes early...

I got 3 questions wrong in MC tho :( but i should do good in the other questions... specially the six marker questions :p

Ikari

for those out there and you know who i mean, i apologise for my previous statement as it was taken out of contexts for those whom didnt understand the full situation because i did not see the other side of the story when i posted this message.

i have come to the realization that the parties involved did contribute positively signifigancey to my IPT education.

however due to the many distraction internal and external, it is now that i realize that it was not only the other partys fault (i.e. the class, except matty of course, yes CHRIS and MIK im blaming u for the smoke breaks in the middle of class hehehe), that resulted in my outcomes, however it was more my actions that ALSO contributed to my unsatifactory results at the IPT sylibus.

without the aid of the other party my results in IPT would have been well below the required standard to pass the course. once again my sincere apologies go out to all parties envolved. you made me feel really bad. happy now?!?! :(

(gee i cant believe i got busted for that shitty messages. the internet really does make it a small world after all hehehe)

ps i cant cant wait til all dis shit is all over, den im gonna party like never before and do all the things the bible forbids us to do!!!

c y'all in rehab hehehehe

ciao

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
i thought the option strands were fairly easy..in saying that i've probably gone shit house.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)