How Easy!!! (1 Viewer)

Carla2003

HSC
I got 100% for the MC and that stupid Q.5 on the pastures suited to arid climates was heaven sent---15 marks..............MY ASS!!!!!!!!
I reckon I got 100% I am sooo happy.

WayBehind

u reckon gees i think igot bout 14 maks for that one im so glad i did the whole exam stoned otherwise it never would have made any sense

Carla2003

HSC
thats cool mate.
I wish I was stoned so I wasn't so bored by the incontestable amiable nature of the Q. It took me about 40 minutes to finish hey. What a joke.

Last edited:

WayBehind

yeah i have to agree on that one why do they even bother making it three hours long 1hr would be plenty of time then i can focus more on other subjects

Carla2003

HSC
yeah I need to study so hard now for the challenging exams like PE, Dance and Family & Community Studies.

WayBehind

yeah i have my classical Hebrew continuers exam on tuesday afternoon hopefully not too hard

Carla2003

HSC
I wonder why nobody else is on here?
They must have thought it was so easy its not worth talking about-----------otherwise they are seriously dumb still being in there at this time of the day

Carla2003

HSC
yeah
I break the limits every day with my undeniable intelligence and fast paced hand.
I am glad I am not one of less fortunate people who are kinda stupid, you know, the majority of the world, hey.

detsiiFLUEY

Damn it was so damn easy lol, i got easily 98% + i rekon 100 is a possibilty. In comparison o my 4-unit maths exam the Ag. exam it was an in class quiz.

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
Originally posted by Carla2003
I got 100% for the MC and that stupid Q.5 on the pastures suited to arid climates was heaven sent---15 marks..............MY ASS!!!!!!!!
I reckon I got 100% I am sooo happy.
what the?? there is no Multiple Choice (if that's what MC is standing for)
and question 5 wasn't on arid pastures..

spark

It was good and relatively easy all the way through. Just had to struggle a bit to find an answer to hormones and the vegetable question in paper 1.

HOORAH!

+:: $i[Q]u3 ::+

Jaded Member
HSC
wow~! =) can't believe u guys found it so easy~! =)
i did ag last year.. but i didn't think it was a huge piece of cake.. hmm.. maybe there are some very smart.. or very farm-y ppl on this board hehe ^^

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
Originally posted by spark
It was good and relatively easy all the way through. Just had to struggle a bit to find an answer to hormones and the vegetable question in paper 1.

HOORAH!
yeah me too - do u mean the economical/environmental stability question (for the alley planting)?? those 2 6mark questions were def. the toughest

spark

I didn't have as much trouble for the environment/economic discussion as much as the question where they asked why its important to replace vegetables. >_< I ended up talking about resistance and herbicide use which sounds a bit off. Ack. I still hate the hormones.. I sat there for awhile just trying to not confuse Progesterone from Prostaglandin from Oestrogen. How many hormones were we meant to mention? I did FSH and Progesterone, with a bit on oestrogen for good measure but I wasn't entirely sure.

I thought all in all, I was overprepared which can never be a bad thing. I hope it pays off in the end.

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
i talked about most of the hormones, even though they probably weren't relevant

also - what question did u do for long response? it seems everyone i have spoken to did question 6 (the disease triangle/ipm one)... looks like it's going to be like 95% of candidates did that question

spark

Most of the questions I did not have enough to talk about, except for the farming practices/water conservation one. Thank god for that. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)