How fast do you write? (1 Viewer)

hood hood

HSC
amazing!!

I wrote 30 words per minute for my english essay today.. for roughly 1200 words/40 min
Short story, 26.5 words per minute for 900 words/ 35 min - slacked off a bit, needed a break
thats good but at the end i noe i write soo much but at the end of the day its what u write that counts !:)

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
thats good but at the end i noe i write soo much but at the end of the day its what u write that counts !:)
at the end of the day, the marker predicts your mark by looking at the quantity written ;) - unfortunately, for some, this is actually true.

Kralex

HSC
at the end of the day, the marker predicts your mark by looking at the quantity written ;) - unfortunately, for some, this is actually true.
Yup. Year 10 a classmate got 20/20 for a rubbish report on the SBS Asian news reporter. When we all made a great commotion about it he re-read it to find mentions of her being a "slut" and "dirty whore" etc.. It was one huge joke report and he got 20/20.

He failed the re-mark of course and was given detention. Goes to show these teachers don't do their fucking jobs properly..

hood hood

HSC
Yup. Year 10 a classmate got 20/20 for a rubbish report on the SBS Asian news reporter. When we all made a great commotion about it he re-read it to find mentions of her being a "slut" and "dirty whore" etc.. It was one huge joke report and he got 20/20.

He failed the re-mark of course and was given detention. Goes to show these teachers don't do their fucking jobs properly..
hahaahhaaa dats hilarious i neva knew that they care about the quantity written more than what u write lol :p ha i learnt something today YAYYYYY lol :p

Nadiaa

HSC
yeah same
1000ish is the average for 40mins
however faster writers can do 1100ish

if you want to write faster you should do the whole attach a battery to the end of your pen thing, i think it works.. well its helped me even though ive always been a fast writer :) now i just have a strong right hand as well LOL
battery at the end of the pen?
iv never heard of that :S

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
battery at the end of the pen?
iv never heard of that :S
Apparently attaching weights/a battery to the end of your pen is beneficial; ie, helps your practice to write faster for the exam.. not sure whether it's entirely true.

Kralex

HSC
Apparently attaching weights/a battery to the end of your pen is beneficial; ie, helps your practice to write faster for the exam.. not sure whether it's entirely true.
I hear it isn't despite what Asians say.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Have you guys measured how many words you write by the amount of pages, or have actually counted the words you've written?

twistedrebel

HSC
This english senior marker at my school said he can tell by looking at a paper if there going to do well or not. (quantity written, you can tell)

Blubberfly

Wonderfully Wicked
HSC
It never looks like I write a lot because I write really small in comparison to everyone else. If this influences my marks, I'm going to slap somebody. And then run away. ):

I tried the battery thing once but I think I put too much weight on my pen. Lol, I almost poked holes in my paper.

I'll definitely try the Parker pen, though. I know when I used bigger and heavier pens and then I switched to Kilometrico my writing was noticeably faster.

kcqn93

HSC
1300-1400 in 40-45 minutes

but.. my handwriting is horrible :p lol

minty388

HSC
about 1200 words (6-7 pages) in 45 minutes

but towards the end my handwriting gets HELL messy hahah

and for the record, the rubber/battery helps heaps!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)