• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

how fast is 2 fast? he he (1 Viewer)

RabbitRabbit

HSC
N/A
^^hehe mm Update: I chickend out and told him the 'lets be friends' line. Strangely, I havn't heard much from him since.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
i don't get it .. if he was a stranger you've never met before then don't you have to accept/reject him right there and then?

unless you exchanged numbers/msn which i think already suggests that you may be repressing feelings for him bahahaha :eek:

RabbitRabbit

HSC
N/A
well he wasnt really a stranger because he asked *after* stalking me around at uni every day, since he does my degree..

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
I met my bf on a blind date that I didnt know was set up by a muutal friend that he and I had. He didnt know it was set up either....we watched a movie and he gave me a small kiss, that night he asked me over to his house....normally I wouldnt go because I didnt know him but my friend was only up the road from him and was insisting I go etc etc.

Anyway so I went... I figured meh, you only live once, he opens ther door and I go in and we start talking. Just as I leave he askes me out on a date (like aside from the blind date that we just went on). We were officially together the next day but he had to go away for a week so we didnt talk much... it was just bad timing is all really. Anyhow, a week later he comes back and Im REALL REALLY unsure of this guy because I had taken him out to aparty to meet some of my friends etc and it was bad timing for me cos I'd just broken off a fling with a guy who was at the party....

I was ready to dump my boy....to cut a long story short, we've been going out fro 2 months and I couldnt be happier. I know it sounds cliched, but hes unlike any other guy I've dated, but its true because none of my previous bfs treatedme with respect... and they are now either in jail, mental institution or dead...

...my point is that I thought that asking me the day of was waaaay tooo fast, but it turns out it wasnt, and Im happy.

Some_Guy

HSC
RabbitRabbit said:
Some guy approached me on the train heh... I've only known him for a week or so, and he told me to meet him tomorrow. Should I go, or should I chicken out?

And how long are you willing to know someone before you go out with them?
did i now?

TheVoodooChild

HSC
I'd say (you know, if the occasion ever comes up again) go for it, but tell him it's more of a hang out thing and bring some friends along until you can at least remember his name. An added plus of this is being able to ask your friends what you think about him. Maybe they can add a perspective you can't see (like although he's really REALLY hot, he has no intelligence, which happened to me once).

gracie007

HSC
how else are u meant to get to know them? be careful though, go out somewhere public.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
RabbitRabbit said:
Some guy approached me on the train heh... I've only known him for a week or so, and he told me to meet him tomorrow. Should I go, or should I chicken out?

nah i don't think you should go lol

tlodg

HSC
N/A
RabbitRabbit said:

Do you care if he's shallow?
If you do go, bring someone with you..... someone who isn't weak.

LOL I thought this question was about sex ..... title is pretty misleading to me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)