How good was week 3 at surfers! (1 Viewer)

Team Bargo

HSC
Just trying to find other people that were up at surfers for week three of schoolies. Just wondering what you thought, espiecially if you stayed at Palazzo Colonnades.

I thoght it was awesome even though i was underage. Best week ever!

Last edited:

lilsarah

HSC
i was at surfers for week two... but we went from tuesday til tuesday so i guess for the beginning of week three. but it seemed heaps tamer by the time we left.

beckyy

HSC
i was there week 3 at palazzo i was on level 6 what were u on?
loved it one of the best weeks of my life

Team Bargo

HSC
Seriously? I was in room 507 with two other boys. How cool was the security guard Chris, he was like our best friend. Any way, do remember meeting any called Dean?

beckyy

HSC
i think i meet u once everytime we went on the lift and went to party with level 5 ur door was always open i was friends with steff and stacy im pritty shore u were friends with them.
security was heeps awsome i remeber when i was in the room above u and yellin of the belcony and he was in ya room and told us to keep it down and stacey told him not to yell of the belcony hahaha.
he was much better then the guy befor him.

Team Bargo

HSC
Haha. Yeah, Shane was a creep. I'm glad he pissed off. I'm not sure exactly who you are but i met so many people, I probably did meet u. I was pretty suprised how friendly everyone was, and that they didn't just tell you to piss off if you tried to talk to them (exept a few).

beckyy

HSC
everyone was really friendly everyone just walked into peoples rooms they didnt know and started a party lol

petronator

HSC
yer week 3 was fun, best night was the sat which was still part of week 2 there was heaps of ppl around, da q1 which was next to our hotel had heaps of ppl in it that night!
i dont think we ran into any schoolies at the place we were staying (breakfree peninsula) :( but we still had an awesome time..

i was hoping there would be a few more ppl around though or at least more underage ppl. most of schoolies in week 3 we came accross were 18 and just went clubbin every night

Last edited:

N1C0L3

HSC
omg schoolies was a rippa!
one of the best times of my life! and yeh it had cleared out quite alot for week 3 but we met heaps of new ppl from albury, wodonga, burke,other country towns, adelaide, melbourne lol and a few from new zealand (non schoolies/toolies)
yeh made a few friends and hung out wif em some of the time was heaps fun. Also went to dreamworld and whitewaterworld. that was one of the highlights, uncrowded and bloody awesome time! our hotel pool was amazing too. main one was a massive lagoon style pool with sand on the bottom, and had 2 water slides. also had a plunge pool and outdoor spa and indoor pool and spa, jus hanging round the hotel was fun enough. the bottleo was jus across the road from our hotel aswell, we were like their #1 customers- they musta raked in a shitload of money from the amount of alcohol we bought lol
also went out clubbing the last 2 nights to melbas and the bedroom. good clubs, esp melbas.
anyone get caught in those huge downpours? first time i was coming back from a bar at night, got soaked in about 5 seconds, drenched head to toe. second time was on the friday night -the 7th, coming back from a club, got caught in that big storm and drenched head to toe again ahahha but then went back to hotel, snuk into the spa until the sun rose lol!
now i am very sick lol! worth it tho!

Last edited:

beckyy

HSC
N1C0L3 said:
now i am very sick lol! worth it tho!
sounds awsome there is nuthing wrong with week 3 im really sick to liver must hate me it came on a cupple days after schoolies but so worth it i wana go back im so keen for TOOLIES 08!

what hotel were u at???

N1C0L3

HSC
beckyy said:
sounds awsome there is nuthing wrong with week 3 im really sick to liver must hate me it came on a cupple days after schoolies but so worth it i wana go back im so keen for TOOLIES 08!

what hotel were u at???
hahaha yeiw toolies 08 lol
we stayed at Mantra Sun city resort, it wasnt really where EVERYONE was...it was further north of the main surfers beach entrance but one of the tallest buildings. still had quite a few skoolies stayin at it tho.
i hope i get into uni up there, love the goldcoast.

petronator

HSC
i really enjoyed week 3! it was so good to avoid the massive lineups to the worlds, maccas or anywhere that would of happened if we went in week 1 or 2.

next time if i do go again, im defintely staying in a schoolies building!

BTW did you guys all book via schoolies.com?

Last edited:

nesseh

HSC
HAHAHA WTF DEAN

it's vanessa from 506

how you doin' man?

Team Bargo

HSC
Hey Vanessa!
I'm good, not doing much at the moment though. How r u?
I knew i would eventually find someone i know. How's everybody else?

I loved schoolies but i couldn't be a toolie. Schoolies is for schoolies

nesseh

HSC
ahh, i'm pretty bored. and yeah they're alright, should be seeing em again soon.

haha i'm going to go up there again next year! toolies 08 ftw.
everytime i see the booking details on the computer or the building pass i miss it heaps.
when my friends told me about toolies i said, "why would you wanna do that?" but now i know! haha.

Team Bargo

HSC
Haha. I miss schoolies too and would love to go again but surely there are good pubs and clubs in Sydney cos i'll be 18 soon. Don't know where they are tho.
R u staying at palazzo colonaddes in week3 again or somewhere else?

nesseh

HSC
yeah that's true. i'm in love with queensland though haha.
as for accomodation not decided yet, but palazzo colonnades was awesome, i'd stay there again if i could. most likely the same week though yeah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)