How hard is it coping with 4 law subjects a semester in a combined law degree(4thyear (1 Viewer)

sghguos

HSC
N/A
I wanted to ask some people here who are doing a combined law degree. How hard is it coping with 4 law subjects a semester???? I have 1 law subject a semester and that is even really hard tbh, I really am curious how you guys are coping?

Also do you guys still have a decent social life and rest in that semester with 4 law subjects???

2xL

HSC
Re: How hard is it coping with 4 law subjects a semester in a combined law degree(4th

Well if you don't do any readings you're sweet. So much free time.

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: How hard is it coping with 4 law subjects a semester in a combined law degree(4th

it all depends on what you current schedule is: do you work, do any extracurricular activities, etc...

it really depends on a number of things and how well you cope under pressure...

I'm doing four... its honestly not THAT! hard... However, it can be very hard at times... you may need to make some sacrifices... eg: at least one weekend of going out... but other than that you should be alright...

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad

Its hard if you do all the readings + write notes.

lawstu

HSC

I wanted to ask some people here who are doing a combined law degree. How hard is it coping with 4 law subjects a semester???? I have 1 law subject a semester and that is even really hard tbh, I really am curious how you guys are coping?

Also do you guys still have a decent social life and rest in that semester with 4 law subjects???
Often, the transition from partner degree/law to pure law is a rude awakening for many. To be fair, it is an intense course and the learning curve is steep. Further, after many years at uni, many start exhibiting signs of burnout.

Joining things and having fellow law school to struggle and drink away sorrows together are two very effective means of coping. Indeed, a lot of law boils down to doing the readings (some, not all) and note taking, but what gets you through the long and hard slog is balance.

4 law subjects isn't that difficult, but each person deals with stuff differently.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)