how hard is it to get into UWS? (1 Viewer)

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
is getting into UWS hard or do i stand a pretty good chance on getting in?

i want to get into B science (food and nutrients)

zeleboy

HSC
is getting into UWS hard or do i stand a pretty good chance on getting in?

i want to get into B science (food and nutrients)
They provide a lot of additional ATAR allowances, such as Greater Western etc. You can get up to 15 points...

Roga

HSC
You deleted your previous thread? Why create another, similar type thread?

Dod0

HSC
It's not hard at all from what i've heard and read they accept almost anyone into the courses and that its a second rate uni.. Although I still wanna go there ;D

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
any bargain basement bonehead boser can barge their bogan brain into uws

oh yeh consonance

Lara1986

HSC
Why do you keep asking variations of this question?

You should find something more constructive to do with your time or reconsider your intended academic path if you really do need to keep asking over and over and over and over...

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
Why do you keep asking variations of this question?

You should find something more constructive to do with your time or reconsider your intended academic path if you really do need to keep asking over and over and over and over...
and over and over lol

sori i just really want to get in

Roga

HSC
Well if that's what you want to do, get off BOS, hit the books and just concentrate on the HSC rather than repeating yourself over and over again. Yeesh.

Placydica

HSC
Well last year one of my mates got a UAI of 55 and she managed to get into a uws course of 80

so i guess its not that hard
as long as you can get extra points for going to a disadvantaged school and living in the area.

~Good luck

beefnoodle

HSC
I was listening to an ABC podcast talking about Julia Gillard's plan to increase university enrolment. She is pressuring universities like UWS to increase their intake. It is impossible to increase the number of enrolment without decreasing the quality of teaching.

MrDimple

HSC
i had a few friends tell me they know people with 45> atar got into uws uni into courses well above 70 to 80's range im sure people could get in, just change your work ethic.

isjongood

HSC
I'm not entirely sure the whole people getting into to 70-80 atar courses with an atar 50-60 isn't an urban myth.

I'd like to hear some primary sources.

On a side note, if you go into a course with a higher atar than the cuttoff the chances are you'll be in the running for a few scholarships. (I made about 5000 first year this way) So it's in your interests to do better than the cuttoff, though if you do get in and do well then no one really cares about it.

HSC
not that hard lol.

the hawkesbury campus is literally like 2mins away from me and i know people there that have got in with like 50 because of all those stupid bonus points they offer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)