how hard is it to transfer from a business degree to a law degree ?? (1 Viewer)

EVOking1

HSC
how hard is it to transfer internally from a bachelor of business and commerce applied finance to a B of business and commerce/ B laws ?????????????????/

hazza1424

HSC
well im planning to do the exact same thing, and i actually asked uws and they said aslong as u get a credit average, so pretty much work hard first semester and ull get in! :)

EVOking1

HSC
yeh man ur exactly right and thats what im doing on the open day i spoke to one of the law lectures there and he said he saw people get in to laws even with below credits and passes but yeh just get credit averages first semester and hopefully we get in haha :)

EVOking1

HSC
Ah bachelor of business and commerce major in applied finance wbu? :)

hazza1424

HSC
Ah bachelor of business and commerce major in applied finance wbu? :)
Business and commerce majoring in accounting at parra! i was tossing between applied finance and accounting but i talked to a few people and they all said accounting was a better choice! but thats good! :)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
You need a credit average to transfer to B Laws.
And lol, when it comes to your majors, a lot of people choose accounting, it's one of the more popular majors. Applied finance isn't as popular because I'm going to be honest, it is more challenging.
I do applied finance and I love it. It's challenging and interesting and different! Whereas accounting seems to be more I don't know, repetitive. I have friends who do accounting and have found it boring after first year and wished they had chosen something different.
Either way, you will do both economics subjects and accounting subjects in your first year of uni and that would give you plenty of time to choose a major for second year uni which you have a passion for :)
Good luck UWSers.

Timothy6340

HSC
You need a credit average to transfer to B Laws.
And lol, when it comes to your majors, a lot of people choose accounting, it's one of the more popular majors. Applied finance isn't as popular because I'm going to be honest, it is more challenging.
I do applied finance and I love it. It's challenging and interesting and different! Whereas accounting seems to be more I don't know, repetitive. I have friends who do accounting and have found it boring after first year and wished they had chosen something different.
Either way, you will do both economics subjects and accounting subjects in your first year of uni and that would give you plenty of time to choose a major for second year uni which you have a passion for :)
Good luck UWSers.
according to the people at uws, applied finance is their most popular business major hahahah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)