how hard is it to transfer? (1 Viewer)

lordesf

HSC
Hey

i was wondienrg "if" i went into B eco and then wanted to chnage into B commerce
, what results would i need to be getting? how long after studying eocnomics does it take to allow me the transfer?

and it is hard to do so?

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Transfers are easy, I did my transfer in literally 30 seconds, (but it was an internal transfer).

Look the higher your marks are the greater the chance your transfer will be accepted.

That will be the general response of all the answers you'll be getting

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
well try for at least a credit average. anything less and your asking for epic failage

lordesf

HSC
so if i really study my arse off for the 1st asesment and get credit? can i ask for a transfer straightaway?

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
if you really studying your ass off you should definitely aim higher than credit.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
studying hard for the first assessment and getting a credit =P as jago said, if you study your arse off you should be getting higher than a credit.

and it doesnt work that way. there is no internal transfer from a lower uai course to a higher uai course in mid-year transfers. that is based on uai alone for new school leavers.

however, you may attempt to transfer after the first year. i.e. 50% first year marks, 50% uai.

lordesf

HSC
oh i seee...

so transfer stil is prey hard as UAI will "Always" be one of the factors they look at?

hmm ye so say if u got a credit and ur uai was like 88 or osmthing instead of the 95 for comerce... then ....stil possible?

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
uumm i wouldnt guarantee it but it is possible. but to be competitive keep it closer to the distinction range. i.e. 70+

gman03

HSC
getting into your preferred degree straight from high school might be difficult, but it is not necessary to transfer back to the degree you desire so much asap.

there is no answer to those "how hard it is to ....." question.

in university, a degree is made up of a bunch of subjects. there are common subjects between commerce and economics.

how about explore different career options when you become a first year uni student? there is no point to carry the the "omg i must do commerce degree" attitude.

gl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)