How hard was your Trail Exam? (1 Viewer)

Rate your Trail Exam

• 1/ I already started celebrating; 'cause i got 100%

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • 2/

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • 3/

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • 4/

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • 5/

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • 6/

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7/

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • 8/

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • 9/

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • 10/ That was the worst exam of my life; can i still drop hsc chem ?

Votes: 3 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

funking_you

Hi All,

I hope all of you who have completed your Trial HSC Examination did well, and if you think you could have done heaps better, no need to worry ... you have approx 3 months to keep studying till your final exam.

I'd like to know how easy or difficult you though your exam was: GRADE YOUR TRIAL EXAM ON THE POLL ABOVE FROM 1 to 10 (10 being the hardest)

best of luck with your final exam,

George

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Mine is on the 23 of August. 17 days away.

lum

HSC
hmm, probably a 3 rite now, but u never know if the stuff u put is what the teachers want...

good thing i crammed till 4am last night, woke up at 8, then crammed another 4hrs b4 trials

is neap or cssa generally harder? i saw a past cssa and it didn't seem that tough

mikey11

HSC
i didn't do a great deal of studdy for cssa i found it ok though except the option topic was a bit challenging but overall it wasnt 2 bad

ishq

brown?
HSC
wierd....not really syllabusy..more general..and BSable..

muselara

Melb Uni
HSC
that's the one chem exam i've liked.

i was expecting it to be a nightmare but it was more like a dream :D

Sphyx

Asphyxiated
HSC
Mine was very, very easy. It was put together by my chem teacher himself though, I think he chopped a couple of trials and mashed them together. And only Monitoring and Management was assesable anyway. THis is actually quite a bad way to do it, in my opinion, because not only does it mean that the rest of the test gets neglected, but the difference between ranks comes down to half-marks, which I know I'm on the bottom side of, because I misread the last question.

HSC
i found it quite alright actually. wasn't too bad, multiple choice was okay, and that graph....could plotting graphs get any easier than that?

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
lol i have to agree with you. that was in the catho paper.

but the questions i hoped to be in there were in there. the ones that i didnt expect i just took time to formulate something.

it was ok, a fair exam that tested the syllabas content.

karen88

Radioactive Queen
HSC
it was moderate... some parts were easy and some weren't but i reckon i went ok considering i only started studying 2 days before!!!

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
theory on friday was k, plenty of time
prac got me killed...i couldnt titrate anything for crap even if my life depended on it so yeah i'll say 5

HSC
it was relatively hard! not so questions but lots and lots of assess/evaluate questions!

taxman

make poverty
HSC
Did the independent trial today. It sucked...I'm still pretty confident about it, but many of the questions failed to address the syllabus, or mis-interpreted it, or didn't provide enough information for the question to be answered properly (e.g. asked about a specific battery, when the syllabus states you have to choose one out of the list.)

I'm confident with everything bar two questions...the one with cthe combustion of methane and coal...and the battery one. I'm saying a 4.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)