How Have Your Performances Been? (1 Viewer)

kimmii22o9

HSC
Hey all!

The markers came to our school(catherine mcauley) only yesterday.. I was pleased with how my group and individual performances went.. The markers were really nice and responsive to all humour :)..

- kim

Rinni

HSC
Ours is on Monday. Kinda freaking out!!!! Nah it should be ok our group is undercontol and my IP should be ok. I just have to finish my Journals half my group stuff is on paper not in my diray so I have to do that. Hmmm......glad to hear it went well :)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
lol i kept reminding myself 'fix ur gp logbook' coz there was stuff i'd left pages for and meant to fill in later...i ended up getting up at lyk 2am in a panic to do it coz after all my reminding i still forgot, lol. and did anyone else find that they had a realllly big difference between the amount in their GP and IP logbooks? like i know we had heaps longer for IP, but still, my GP book ended up with about 30 pages in it, compared to my IP which was more like 200 pages...freakish difference. and it was even more noticeable coz i got the same size book for both projects and with GP it really looks pathetic, there's like 170 pages left in it... :eek:
we got our books back on friday too. i didnt know they did that :D

Lani89

HSC
us year 11s got to watch the performances. everyone was fantastic and the markers were almost laughing more than us! we also had to help prepare their recess - very tempting

Rinni

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
lol i kept reminding myself 'fix ur gp logbook' coz there was stuff i'd left pages for and meant to fill in later...i ended up getting up at lyk 2am in a panic to do it coz after all my reminding i still forgot, lol. and did anyone else find that they had a realllly big difference between the amount in their GP and IP logbooks? like i know we had heaps longer for IP, but still, my GP book ended up with about 30 pages in it, compared to my IP which was more like 200 pages...freakish difference. and it was even more noticeable coz i got the same size book for both projects and with GP it really looks pathetic, there's like 170 pages left in it... :eek:
we got our books back on friday too. i didnt know they did that :D
Crap my gp journal has like 19 double sided pages (so about 38 pages) and my ip journal has like 24 double sided (so thats about 44 pages). I still have to write my rationale, I've been putting it off because i suck at writing rationales. So that'll take up another page or so. But crap now I feel like I don't have enough :( Oh well too late now. I might take some pics in costume to stick in:) Well good luck to everyone. I'll probably post again tomorrow after the exam.

Rinni

HSC
Had ours today!!! Went well, the examiners were great they laughed at all the right places and joked around with us during the interview thingy after.

owen.

HSC
was stoked with mine.....didnt have time to be nervous before....teacher said my performance was the best id done so far haha i thought i rushed it a bit....wen do nominations n shit for onstage come up??

ps log books were both around 40 pages - anyone with stupid amounts is silly....they are looking for concise ideas and besides they only look at a few pages for REFERENCe....not tryin to step on anyones toes its just this guy in my class solidly pissed me off with errrr im gunna go mad i got heaps of pages in my diary

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
My Year 10 Drama class got to watch the GPs and IPs when our Year 12s performed. It was really interesting to see what is expected of you, and I'm really excited about Senior Drama now (albiet a little scared...)

so-nee-a

HSC
urghh!! spent all my night doing log books and i swear they probably flicked through it... =( such a waste of effort..

bilbi

HSC
i hope to hell they mark the performances easy cos i was blessed with the crappest group in history. performed ok on the day though. how much do you guys normally write for your essays n do u know how they get scaled?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)