• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

how im studying :) (2 Viewers)

wallid

HSC
what im doing is making a heading of every core topic, and using the notes off andrews site, the teachers booklet and notes off the net for each topic . what u guys think?

Winston

HSC
Well for sakes wise, i know how you feel, computing subjects for people expecting to be taught from bottom is rough when you have a shit teacher... so what you should do is... when you're doing some notes summarys, just drop a post stating the headings and what module you're doing note summary for... and i'll do a summary for each point for you... so that you can see if anything that i've said , and compare to see if you've missed out, i'll try my best to respond to some of it, but Andrew himself also frequents the forum, and i'm sure he'll kindly reply as well... just don't be assured that all the notes and resource you have will get you through for sure, more notes is better than having just a bit with information that isn't sufficient for attaining a high mark in exams.

wallid

HSC
thanks so much winston,

but im pretty sure andrews teachers booklets on each topic have sufficient notes to cover each topic, maybe even made off the modul guides?

ill just have to wait for him see what he says

Andrew_Blackwel

I Teach this subject
HSC
N/A
My notes are drawn from many sources and put into my head then spewed onto paper and then given to my students. I update every year with new stuff but the majority is created from the PArt b syllabus doc which you downloaded from my site.

Your study methods seem very good I wish all of my students would study as hard as you.

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by Andrew_Blackwel

Your study methods seem very good I wish all of my students would study as hard as you.
lol don't worry.... most students would in turn say, they rather had a teacher like you... and i wouldn't of mind... because at the current stage we don't have much IT teachers like you.

Winston

HSC
Thanx for the support
haha not a problem... its rare to find teachers out going and also posting on a forum....

Andrew_Blackwel

I Teach this subject
HSC
N/A
Are these the sort of questions you answered last year winston before the hsc and do you think they will be repeated

Winston

HSC
Are these the sort of questions you answered last year winston before the hsc and do you think they will be repeated
lol what? what questions?

Winston

HSC
all of the questions that wallid is asking?
lmao... i never studied for IT. not one bit.

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by wallid
you never studied i t and u stil no so much!!,
IT is just knowing how to use a computer.. that's all..

Winston

HSC
work hard wallid and u could be like winston
work harder so u dont be like me.. lol... i really regreted walking out the IT exam 1 hr early and missing out ona section :p...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)