• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

how im studying :) (1 Viewer)

wallid

HSC
lol, yeh andrew il try haha loooong way to go

- courtesy of your website ;)

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by wallid
lol, yeh andrew il try haha loooong way to go

- courtesy of your website ;)
yes wallid your goal or aim is to make urself extremely erudite in IT to the stage that i will in turn ask you for help :D

Andrew_Blackwel

I Teach this subject
HSC
N/A
No it would be better if you could create a business that earns you lots of dosh and then pay me and winston a percentage for all our help. Or give us a job that pays us heaps of money!!!!!!!!

wallid

HSC
loooooool, i dont think my subjects gona help me much on the way to $$$$$$$$$..

u guys deserve a percentage believe me,. ever thought of taking up tutoring

Andrew_Blackwel

I Teach this subject
HSC
N/A
No one ever wants to be tutored in this subject. Plus it wont pay me a million before breakfast like your business will.

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by Andrew_Blackwel
No one ever wants to be tutored in this subject. Plus it wont pay me a million before breakfast like your business will.

Ahuh agreed, and furthermore i duno i like helping it, and tutoring it wouldn't be something hard, but if i tutor ill hold an obligation to myself and i dont have time to be obliged to do something if you get me :)

Winston

HSC
aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh huge amount of work

but Im keen
hahaha we would be billionaires soon :D

wallid

HSC
good thinking winston haha, you guys should go into business together.combine your knowledge and bang!!!!your set money will flow in

Winston

HSC
you will be able to pay us with the money that you earn from learning from us....... scratch my back........
LOL!! hey good idea :D... how about... every post that me and andrew replies, holds a certain amount of value :D ... :p

blah anyways i better start reading some javascript tutorials :( i hate web development i so suck at it.

Andrew_Blackwel

I Teach this subject
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Winston
LOL!! hey good idea :D... how about... every post that me and andrew replies, holds a certain amount of value :D ... :p

blah anyways i better start reading some javascript tutorials :( i hate web development i so suck at it.

Nope not a good idea. I provide a free service here. You may not believe me when I say that it is helping me to learn the subject as well. Some of the questions that get asked are sometimes the things that I might have missed in my own class.

I hate web design too. I did our schools one and a web designer complained that it wasn't professional enough.

www.wyong-h.schools.nsw.edu.au

tell me what u think.

Winston

HSC
Nope not a good idea. I provide a free service here. You may not believe me when I say that it is helping me to learn the subject as well. Some of the questions that get asked are sometimes the things that I might have missed in my own class.

I hate web design too. I did our schools one and a web designer complained that it wasn't professional enough.

www.wyong-h.schools.nsw.edu.au

tell me what u think.
HAHAH better than wat i can do :p...

BTW omfg i saw the picture of one of the comp labs on the site u guys got TFTS!? omfg! :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)