How important are extracurricular activities to universities? (1 Viewer)

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeh, I just wanna "get there" in the first place I don't want a scholarship those are for the sweats.

u2 are IMO sweats. Where are your towels?
Well I’m proud to be a sweat then haha if it means get free money. Can’t ever say no to that

But speaking honestly in Year 10 I had an aim of getting like a 92-93 ATAR and then in Year 11 performed well compared to what I thought and was then hoping for 96-97. Then Year 12 some reason just clicked for me and it was like I started peaking academically at the right time and by middle of year I was heading towards 99 and then that estimation kept going up. So you shouldn’t ever rule out the possibility, because if I just kept to that mentality in Year 10 then I would’ve missed out on such a good opportunity

B1andB2

HSC
It is possible that they will be a slightly lenient this year considering coronavirus and the fact that every one was at home

Velocifire

HSC
Yeah....
I guess getting scholarship is AWESOME

But I did something 3x Better

Who would win
$75000 Uni Degree for Free
Or
Costco mad-dash "Tonnes of White Paper Bois" Gangster Masks, Some weird liquid, Ebay Account and a PAYPAL account

Velocifire

HSC
Well I’m proud to be a sweat then haha if it means get free money. Can’t ever say no to that

But speaking honestly in Year 10 I had an aim of getting like a 92-93 ATAR and then in Year 11 performed well compared to what I thought and was then hoping for 96-97. Then Year 12 some reason just clicked for me and it was like I started peaking academically at the right time and by middle of year I was heading towards 99 and then that estimation kept going up. So you shouldn’t ever rule out the possibility, because if I just kept to that mentality in Year 10 then I would’ve missed out on such a good opportunity
Great success story! Makes me think I can push further!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)