• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

how is chem for prelim and HSC??? (1 Viewer)

How is chem in general

• Completely hate it

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Dull and boring

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Not favorable

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Its average, dont hate it, dont like it

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • its good and interesting

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • I bloody love it!!

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters
P

pLuvia

I had that situation for MX2 in term 4 last year, where we had to wake up early. It's not that bad, you'll get used to it. I still have a morning class for my Japanese Extension, so get used to it :p

When I did biology, it sort of overlapped with chemistry, but not that much. There's no such thing as a bad combination, and your one doesn't look that bad

drynxz

I..solated..ated..ated
HSC
Mountain.Dew said:
once u get into the HSC and u really want to do EXT 2 maths, then i STRONGLY advise you to drop a subject. personally, prolly agriculture (unless you are, like, the BEST in it)
yeh problem there...i just went into hurlstone agriculture in year 11 and therefore agriculture is compulsory for year 11 and 12 -_- *shakes fist*

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Ah, that's unfortunate... well in that case, do your best in agriculture and treat it like english, since they're both compulsory for you. See how you go the first couple of terms, in terms of workload and how well you go in each subject. All the best this year mate. ;)

drynxz

I..solated..ated..ated
HSC
damn chem is pretty hard so far...cause i didnt learn anything in year 10 so i have to catch up on valencies and writing formulae and junk..-_-

Cobra

Ouch, oww, Ouch! owww....
HSC
mate, if you dont sutdy or do your homework, ur gonna hate the subject. But i guess thats the same with most subjects. Just keep going at it, dont slack off, and u'll be well on your way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)