• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

How is everyone coping? (1 Viewer)

InsanityNew

Premium Member
HSC
Interesting, had maths ext. 1 last night for a first, we did Internal and external division of lines into given ratios, permutations & combinations and polynomials in one class, next class we finish polynomials and move onto trig. This was a four hour class and I have to say, things moved so damn fast it was hard to keep up, but otherwise it was decent.

BonesFanatic

HSC
I'm coping quite well so far I think. I'm doing my given homework of an afternoon and I'm still getting to spend time on the internet for a little while. The year hasn't really started, so I'll probably get more as I go on. At the moment I do anywhere from 2-5 hours per night. I've only had one night of 5 hours and a lot of it was preparation and just getting myself organised. English and Maths are what I expected. Community and Family Studies and Art are what I expected. PD/H/PE is what I expected. I start Animal Care at TAFE tomorrow, so hopefully it's what I'm expecting too. I have a really lovely teacher for English and fairly nice teachers for the rest of my subjects.

Laughable

HSC
I'm doing fine right now, but the small work load will eventually lead me to procrastinate when I get a larger amount of work. D:

Zeroes

HSC
Year 11 is actually making me feel like shit. Nobody else wants to socialize any more and everyone has suddenly become so quiet in class. Chemistry and physics, the two subjects I was really looking forward to, are piss boring, although we did start off with the moving about topic in physics which I'm guessing will be the worst one. My physics teacher also talks in some extremely slow and patronizing voice that you'd use to talk to a dumb five year old.
/whinge

IfYouNeedLove

HSC
Year 11 is actually making me feel like shit. Nobody else wants to socialize any more and everyone has suddenly become so quiet in class. Chemistry and physics, the two subjects I was really looking forward to, are piss boring, although we did start off with the moving about topic in physics which I'm guessing will be the worst one. My physics teacher also talks in some extremely slow and patronizing voice that you'd use to talk to a dumb five year old.
/whinge
We're doing Moving About as well for Physics. So fricking boring. Chemistry is alright for me cause the teacher is hilarious. Biology is epic. But Physics, Physics makes you want to shoot yourself in the face....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)