How is everyone feeling about MX2 lately? (1 Viewer)

zhiying

HSC
Meh, after English it's like who gives a shit anymore lol. I usually average around 112-114 in the last 10 years, and improving chronologically since the test seems to be getting easier, so pretty relaxed haha. And yeh I agree 2007 was a joke, did it with my friend. He got 119 and I got 118.

How'd you guys find 2010 paper? Did it yesterday and fuck Q8 wasn't super super hard but it was sure long and tedious as hell...

HSC
Uni Grad
Meh, after English it's like who gives a shit anymore lol. I usually average around 112-114 in the last 10 years, and improving chronologically since the test seems to be getting easier, so pretty relaxed haha. And yeh I agree 2007 was a joke, did it with my friend. He got 119 and I got 118.

How'd you guys find 2010 paper? Did it yesterday and fuck Q8 wasn't super super hard but it was sure long and tedious as hell...
Did that today, probs got low 100s. It was so damn long T_T

zhiying

HSC
I know right, so many tedious by parts and then had to use so many previous parts -.-

but I like how every year they seem to include an easy 1 mark limit at the end haha, it's like a consolation prize

K

kleenextissues1

I can get around 85-90 in 2009. How does that make me look? Am i likely for an E4?

zhiying

HSC
Getting 80+ will squeeze you into band 6 so you'd be fine. I'm not sure how distant ed works but I guess they just moderate your assessment marks based on your external

K

kleenextissues1

I believe you don't get a rank and that you are just seen as a rank one.
Nah, we are ranked against the other distance students. But, through dubbo distance ed, I am the only one enrolled in MX2 (and MX1 for that matter lol)

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Nah, we are ranked against the other distance students. But, through dubbo distance ed, I am the only one enrolled in MX2 (and MX1 for that matter lol)
That would be harsh.

So all open school learn for example would be seen as one cohort?

K

kleenextissues1

That would be harsh.

So all open school learn for example would be seen as one cohort?
Im not sure what you mean lol, is everyone through the same distance school is seen as one cohort? yeah :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)