How is everyone going? Where are you up to? (1 Viewer)

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
SuNrIsE_oVa_sEa said:
hey how much does the log books weigh? like do they count???? has anyone not put anydates in their logbooks....PLEASE SUM ONE SAY YES!!!
Your log book weighs as much as your preformace. Its all about how much effort into everything and if you thoughts come across. I dont touch my log books and its so hard because i forget stuff.

uberschveinen

HSC
And just as I thought we still stood a chance, reality strikes again, in the form of a broken hand. Cheers, universe.

Namlet

The Yellow Pirate!
HSC
Bleh. Drama Showcase on Wednesday night. This should be interesting seeing a how nobody has seen my new monologue yet.

mshiraev

BD pride
HSC
Had our trials, went v. well i think - it always takes ages to get marks back! Markers said it was the best group they'd seen in several years. However, for the IPs, they only asked us what we thought we could improve on, and to explain meanings and symbols, etc. weird.

Drama showcase night on wed!

Btw Cosmic Doris, what school r u at. Newtown?

Namlet

The Yellow Pirate!
HSC
Drama showcase got cancelled so we're no longer doing it, haha. My Indvidual Performance is turning out very fine now. It's 7-7 1/2 minutes in length. Now I have to fill the bottles up and practice with them for my monologue. My GP just needs some scratching around the transitions.

Abbey88

HSC
well our performance is in 2 weeks today and im completely freaking out!!

our GP is ok we just need to work on the second half of our performance and well monologue... HEH! dont even want to think about it.. doing so terribly in that, cause its so difficult to stage!!!!:mad1:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)