how is hsc marking for english distributed across the state? (1 Viewer)

123qwerty

HSC
i heard they bundled 20 papers together and randomly get moved to a marking center. is that correct?

BOSBOY

HSC
N/A
All answers to the same question are marked in the same marking centre. Different questions go to different places.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
From what i know, when you write your Centre number that is the place it goes. So i don't think it is random

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
a marker will mark a bundle of 20 from the same school (i.e. from the same question, as bosboy said -> so e.g. the creative section)

another marker will mark a different bundle of 20 etc.

well it's not always exactly 20 obv but generally yeah.

it's just so a marker isn't marking like 100 from the same school otherwise they're not getting scripts from the full range and can start being meaner or kinder or whatever

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
a bundle of 20 from each school

do you mean overall? i can't remember but they mark really quickly so my guess would be over 10 an hour, but some ppl write 2000, some ppl run out of time and have half an essay, so it depends. they just keep marking til their shift is over so it'll be like hundreds by the end of the marking period

FrasbR

HSC
If two people were to write the same creative writing story (in essence) what are the chances of getting caught out?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)