How is it like @ WS? (1 Viewer)

fon

HSC
I might be forced to do my arts degree at uws :( Just wondering how it's like? I think il be at the parra campus.

fon

HSC
how are the chicks at uws? lol, im not joking! Yeah well my UAI probably won't get me in2 wollongong or syd so it'll have to be WS :'(

*sasha*

HSC
i've only been there twice but it seems nice. dont stress!

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
msh, your signature is quite harsh. Just so you know.

*Buttercup*

HSC
fon said:
how are the chicks at uws? lol, im not joking! Yeah well my UAI probably won't get me in2 wollongong or syd so it'll have to be WS :'(
What's wrong with UWS?

PinkCupcake

HSC
I'm currently in my third and final year at UWS (majoring in English) and I find it's great, I've had plenty of opportunities to change universities but it's a friendly environment at UWS and more relaxed, there's not much competition unlike at other universities! And the units are enjoyable. Don't stress it. And another plus: easy to get to! well if you're going to the Bankstown campus.

sdbfhwbefbefsnh

HSC
is the Bankstown campus big? I've never been there before:confused:

i'm thinking of taking B. Arts course there, is it any good?
I find the arts course at uws appeal to me more than the other univeristies :haha: :D

magickmidget

HSC
N/A
Everybody keeps bagging UWS but everytime I've had to deal with anybody there (with the exception of the online enrolment process which was a bitch), they were a lot friendlier than a lot of other 'elitist' universities. And with one exception all the UAI requirements for my course were the same anyway. :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)