how is it? (1 Viewer)

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
What is 4 unit maths like? especially compared to 3 unit and 2 unit? any tips/opinions .. is it hard?! I got 92% in my 3 unit test and i love maths, i have alot of time for it .. do u recommend 4 unit?

N

ND

I got 92% in my 3 unit test and i love maths, i have alot of time for it .. do u recommend 4 unit?
Yes definately. Don't be scared off by the questions being posted, when i first came here in november last year i was intimidated by the questions, but they're not so hard once you've done the work.

xxx

4 unit is a lot of fun if you love maths but it's also A LOT OF HARD WORK. Hopefully you wont get the foundations textbook because Patel, the author, works you to death!
But as they say: practice makes perfect and in maths this couldn't be closer to the truth

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by xxx
Hopefully you wont get the foundations textbook because Patel, the author, works you to death!
What do you mean? I'm a little confused :s

We use the Patel text book.

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
My school is really povo i doubt we'll even get a text book - jokes nah we'll probably get a text but not a very good one. I mean for example in chemistry we got conquering chemistry and im like YAY because i heard how good it was and then i realised that it was from 1980, so not only was it not revalent to this syllabus it wasnt relevant to any syllabus of the past 20 years! Im really worried because compared to my dumbass of a school im doing really good! but compared to the rest of the state? i wouldnt have a clue and that really shits me!

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by turtle_2468
well, 4U hasn't changed for 20 years at least...
and no, we're not cutting 15% of the syllabus next year either :p
Actually I think one subchapter in the Patel is not in the revised syllabus this year, I think it's something in circular motion.

pseudo

i agree with freaking out
its a good challenge if u do it but leave room to drop it if u think it might be too hard

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)